Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Watched The Maze Runner. Pretty good but I wasn't expecting much so it surpassed my expectations =P
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

So hyped for the Hobbit movie after watching this clip...Don't watch it if you don't want any part of the movie spoiled though

list=UUKy1dAqELo0zrOtPkf0eTMw

Mmm_fish_tacos

I watched super 8 again. Better than I remember.

Super 8 is awesome.

Riderz1337

Super 8 was decent. The child actor were pretty good from what I remember.

BasilZero

Not sure if I posted here but I did see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Pretty good but I still think the 1st one was better due to its story and characters.

This one felt a bit like a try hard style but the action and the plot is quite a twist to the original so its still OK ;o.

darkknightkryta

I actually liked Godzilla more than Planet of the Apes.  Though, that's not saying I don't think Planet of the Apes isn't a better movie.  Though Godzilla was a good starting point.  I think with a better director they can actually make something super awesome.  It just needed more Godzilla killing things like a boss.  Haven't watching Frozen yet.  I agree with "insert user's name here who I can't be bothered to check" that Tangled was meh.  I was hoping for more out of that film. 

the-pi-guy

I actually liked Godzilla more than Planet of the Apes.  Though, that's not saying I don't think Planet of the Apes isn't a better movie.  Though Godzilla was a good starting point.  I think with a better director they can actually make something super awesome.  It just needed more Godzilla killing things like a boss.  Haven't watching Frozen yet.  I agree with "insert user's name here who I can't be bothered to check" that Tangled was meh.  I was hoping for more out of that film. 

Tangled was good. 
Godzilla was terrible, it needed more of anything and everything. 

darkknightkryta

Tangled was good. 
Godzilla was terrible, it needed more of anything and everything. 

It was a good start.  Like, when Godzilla killed the monsters, it was amazing.  It needs moar of that.

Legend

It was a good start.  Like, when Godzilla killed the monsters, it was amazing.  It needs moar of that.

Yeah it needed more of the camera actually showing him fighting the monsters too.

darkknightkryta

Yeah it needed more of the camera actually showing him fighting the monsters too.

Computers?

darkknightkryta

Guys, why does everyone on the internet make it sound like Amazing Spider-man 2 was worse than Spidey 2 and 3?  I mean Garfield is a great Spider-man. Stone is a great Gwen. Thee was plenty of amazing Gwen and Pete moments (Thanks in part to their great chemistry).  The plot itself was pretty good.  I don't mean ro say the movie is perfect, but it's pretty dang good.  Also, why do people think Marvel can do a better job than Sony? it's not like the jobs are Daredevil or FF bad.

the-pi-guy

I bought like 15 movies from the Black Friday sale.  Gotta watch 'em all.

Legend

Guys, why does everyone on the internet make it sound like Amazing Spider-man 2 was worse than Spidey 2 and 3?  I mean Garfield is a great Spider-man. Stone is a great Gwen. Thee was plenty of amazing Gwen and Pete moments (Thanks in part to their great chemistry).  The plot itself was pretty good.  I don't mean ro say the movie is perfect, but it's pretty dang good.  Also, why do people think Marvel can do a better job than Sony? it's not like the jobs are Daredevil or FF bad.

I loved so many parts in as2, but it also had so much shame that brought it down. Like the trailers made you think he was up against the sinister six so the whole movie you kept expecting them to show up. Nope! Made the ending so dissapointing.

darkknightkryta

I loved so many parts in as2, but it also had so much shame that brought it down. Like the trailers made you think he was up against the sinister six so the whole movie you kept expecting them to show up. Nope! Made the ending so dissapointing.

But the trailers didn't though. They only really showed off Electro and Rhino. But what was bad that dragged it down though? I keep hearing bad but no one is pointing anything out.

the-pi-guy

Watching the Interview. 
As a comedy, meh.
As a movie, its pretty good I think. 

Go Up