Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I'm glad you guys agree with my write up about Godzilla. 

Also watched the new X-Men.  It was pretty good, not the best. 
And watched Mr Peabody and Sherman. That was pretty good too.  But it was a little bit more childish than I would've liked.   

Riderz1337

I really want to watch Nightcrawler.

Some some large posters for the Hobbit movie on the Toronto subway, so hyped for that movie!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

Some some large posters for the Hobbit movie on the Toronto subway, so hyped for that movie!

This one will be the best.  No poorly executed anticlimactic ending (hopefully). 

BasilZero

I feel like watching "Frozen" :(

Thats right women, Disney's Frozen.

the-pi-guy

I like that movie.  But I feel like it's missing something. 

Legend

I watched that movie again last night.

Such a classic.

BasilZero

I watched that movie again last night.

Such a classic.

I like that movie.  But I feel like it's missing something.

Reason why I say I wanna watch it is cause I loved the last movie the team made plus all the mass hype this one has since its release!

Legend

Reason why I say I wanna watch it is cause I loved the last movie the team made plus all the mass hype this one has since its release!

Yeah tangled was pretty good too!

BasilZero

Yeah tangled was pretty good too!

I was worried at first when they announced few years ago that they were not gonna make anymore 2D animated movies anymore but after seeing Tangled and now getting hyped up about Frozen, I'm not worried but excited!

Man I love Disney *___*

the-pi-guy

Riderz1337

I'm not a fan of singing in movies to be honest...I can handle 1-2 scenes but it gets annoying if it keeps doing it after that.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I'm not a fan of singing in movies to be honest...I can handle 1-2 scenes but it gets annoying if it keeps doing it after that.

For me it depends on the movie.

If it's a musical, then the singing is usually great. If it's just a bunch of "hey let's through in a song" moments then yeah.

Dr. Pezus

For me it depends on the movie.

If it's a musical, then the singing is usually great. If it's just a bunch of "hey let's through in a song" moments then yeah.
Songs in Frozen are mostly great though so it's okay.

DrakeSnake

Tangled was a huge 'meh' for me.

the-pi-guy

Watched Gravity.  Meh.
Watching Sherlock Holmes with Downey atm. 

Go Up