Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Dude, I remember at least one slow mo scene that was pretty cool. Didn't he save Iron Man?

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Lol cap is just too nice to hit people.

the-pi-guy

He hits so hard, the wind in front of his fist is usually enough to knock people out. 

Xevross

He hits so hard, the wind in front of his fist is usually enough to knock people out.

Its the fear that people feel when he is about to punch them that causes their brain to implode

Dr. Pezus

Oblivion was such a weird film, not really to my tastes.

At least it had Iceland, right?!

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

At least it had Iceland, right?!

Oh yeah, thats the best part of the movie

Silverf0x

Cap prefers to kick, not punch.

The only thing to fear is fear incarnated as a Japanese schoolgirl.

Legend

Oh yeah we have a movie thread. Tv show thread is off topic lol.

ethomaz

I finally watched Oblivion... boring :P

Xevross

Legend

Dr. Pezus

DrakeSnake

While movie I've been able to watch a whole bunch of movies with my internet and gaming not set up yet.

Had a two feature viewing in cinema back to back in one day.

First was Faults in our stars- really good romance/drama. Almost made me tear up a bit, really good performance by the actors. Great movie, although it felt weird watching it in cinema with anoth dude XD

Next, was Guardian of the Galaxy- wow this movie was dang funny. So many great gags and its the first movie to actually got me interested in the Marvel universr.

At home I watched a bunch of movies.

Monsters University- man was it bland. They really market this on pure nostalgia alone. Not even close to living up to the original.

Turbo- really surprised me. When I first saw the trailer for this movie i was so uninterested, but i got around watching it and it was a really decent animated movie.

Tintin- wow now this was a really great animated movie. Holy shame they got so many big names in this movie. Man it was fun, exciting and really creative. The extras on bluray is worth it. You can see everyone giving there all and respecting the source material.

The Purge was crud. Killing Season was a crime towards humanity with two great actors (Robert De Niro and John Travolta) and a great premise, but the movie was just crud.

The Place Beyond The Pine- just blew my mind. Really great movie.

ethomaz

Go Up