Movie Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Max King of the Wild

I'll go through your post but first let me say that movie sucked bad. I'm no comic book nerd but I'm also not a casual movie goer. That dream sequence was so mind boggling stupid. You can't have a scene like that and lose 90% of your audience.

Basically, the dream was actually the future. It showed Darksied was coming. However, flash time traveled to Bruce to warn him but missed his target and was too early

As for your second point, neither of them really had motive to be concerned with what the other was doing. Seriously, terrible plot

Third point, seriously... fudgy stupid right?

4th point, didn't he make a deal with the dude he force fed a jolly rancher to for that?

5th, I hope so

6th, again, motives were unclear... For every single fudgy character. I thought lex was just the crazy dude who wanted to do as he pleased and didn't care what happens. I'm not sure where you got he wanted to save humanity from. But if that was in the movie and I missed it then woah that's stupid

Doomsday got stronger each time it got hurt.

Better question, how did lex know which symbol each meta human would eventually take on?