PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

That's a shame.  I was keeping my eyes on this game.

All the videos I saw of it made it look like it needed a lot more development time and maybe even some better developers. I was giving it the benefit of the doubt but early reviews are not promising at all.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

All the videos I saw of it made it look like it needed a lot more development time and maybe even some better developers. I was giving it the benefit of the doubt but early reviews are not promising at all.

Hey it got 80 from Gameinformer just now! Suddenly the meta is quite a bit better (52 lol)

Raven

Watch the new trailer
Timed exclusive, they say

Timed exclusive, also available on PC.

I saw that back during the content reveal trailer. Keep up. Newb.

Dr. Pezus

Timed exclusive, also available on PC.

I saw that back during the content reveal trailer. Keep up. Newb.

Wut. I thought it was like with AC...
So it's really just their way of playing the Titanfall game...lol

Raven

Wut. I thought it was like with AC...
So it's really just their way of playing the Titanfall game...lol

Considering the number of platforms it's on I'd say it's one of those things where you just shrug. Sony wanted to get an edge for the game over the competition and they got it in addition to the focused marketing.

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Looks like someone is a little late posting the next blog for Driveclub. They were supposed to talk more about it today and then tomorrow. Who wants to bet they scrambled after the backlash over the upgrade outrage? Which, by the way, I still can't see a good reason why they even offered it at all.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

Did you all hear about the new vita slim?
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/08/qa-designers-talk-slimmer-lighter-ps-vita/

Yes, welcome to last year  :P
Seriously though, I considered buying one, as I'd rather have a device I could just rag doll.  That way I'm not too scared to bring it out with me.  But then I'd have no use for my original Vita.

Raven

Yes, welcome to last year  :P
Seriously though, I considered buying one, as I'd rather have a device I could just rag doll.  That way I'm not too scared to bring it out with me.  But then I'd have no use for my original Vita.

Wanna know something really sad? I keep forgetting I even own one. I see some Vita game and I'm all like, "Wow! So hype. Much cool. Wish I had a Vita!". Then later I'll look over by my alarm clock and think, "Oh yeah. I have one already".

7H3

Wanna know something really sad? I keep forgetting I even own one. I see some Vita game and I'm all like, "Wow! So hype. Much cool. Wish I had a Vita!". Then later I'll look over by my alarm clock and think, "Oh yeah. I have one already".

LOL, the only reason I want the vita is to play ps4 games on it lol... maybe some other stuff too but mostly for the streaming
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

My issue with the Vita is that I have too many games so I can't decide what to play lol

Dr. Pezus

Sony listened!

Go Up