• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Well, only a few episodes left

the-pi-guy

That's all folks. 

darkknightkryta

Jul 22, 2014, 02:23 AM Last Edit: Jul 22, 2014, 03:52 AM by darkknightkryta
Nice, that's on my "I should probably watch this with Guarren Lagan" list.

I suck at watching anime.  I've seen soo many cosplays YEARS ago and I'm just getting around to watching the animes.  You know, after the craze.

DrakeSnake

Been watchinh d-frag. Funny as heck anime.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

So, overall I love Death Note.   
It was a different type of anime than I originally expected, but it is awesome. 
Just wish they didn't kill my favorite character. 

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler alert! Lulz

But it's like watching Game of Thrones. A character you love that then dies just makes it more memorable/awesome

the-pi-guy

Spoiler alert! Lulz

But it's like watching Game of Thrones. A character you love that then dies just makes it more memorable/awesome

More memorable sure. 
But, it still makes me sad.  (And also determined to make human like AI so I can make him real.  :P  I'm crazy like that.) 

Dr. Pezus

Lol

Well when a show/movie/game can make me emotional it automatically gets a higher rating from me. Sadness can be good ;o

the-pi-guy

I know what you mean.  :)

DrakeSnake

So I went to my local anime con. I had a great time. The cosplay was awesome as always. There was this really hot Bayonetta cosplay chick also a really good Biig Daddy cosplayer it a working drill. Its also funny when a Naruto cosplayer was posesing with the big daddy. Cannot look more out of place. Also saw Big Boss eatting a pizza snd Sasuke pissing in a urinal lol.

Also had The Order and TLoU ps4 demo. The order looks so much like a movie although i think they have to work on the gunplay a bit more. TLoU is just a masterpiece.

darkknightkryta

So I went to my local anime con. I had a great time. The cosplay was awesome as always. There was this really hot Bayonetta cosplay chick also a really good Biig Daddy cosplayer it a working drill. Its also funny when a Naruto cosplayer was posesing with the big daddy. Cannot look more out of place. Also saw Big Boss eatting a pizza snd Sasuke pissing in a urinal lol.

Also had The Order and TLoU ps4 demo. The order looks so much like a movie although i think they have to work on the gunplay a bit more. TLoU is just a masterpiece.

Sounds like a relatively big con.  What was it called?

darkknightkryta

I'm watching the episode where Winry stayed with Hughe's and it was his daughter's birthday.  I'm already crying cause I know what happens next  :'(

DrakeSnake

Sounds like a relatively big con.  What was it called?
Anime Con & Games. Yeah not really creative.

Dr. Pezus

I'm watching the episode where Winry stayed with Hughe's and it was his daughter's birthday.  I'm already crying cause I know what happens next  :'(

FMA and all of dem feels, man

Go Up