PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rorono

VGC starts off the year as a huge joke :C

Max King of the Wild

VGC starts off the year as a huge joke :C
how ironic.  Same way the finish every year.

Rorono

Jan 29, 2015, 01:18 PM Last Edit: Jan 29, 2015, 02:43 PM by Rorono

how ironic.  Same way the finish every year.

They got the December PS4 and X1 NPD numbers right..but that's cause it was pretty easy due to access to public information, even I guessed it as correctly as VGC did lol. Wouldn't be surprised if he did the same math I did instead of whatever made up methods VGC is supposed to have. Now that such info is no longer helps with new numbers it is back to being completely wrong.
He took the japan numbers from MC/Famitsu and applied the same % drop to his previous PS4 US numbers, without any thought. Of course, somehow the X1 had the lowest drop out of all systems in every region. All this makes complete sense.

darkknightkryta

Huh?

Btw can anyone answer my previous question about the press tour? They've already moved on to Taiwan today, according to Ru's twitter

In the Agni's Philosophy demo Square Enix had for their Luminous Engine, the main character transmuted water into a healing potion.  It had a fancy lighting effect.

Xevross

They got the December PS4 and X1 NPD numbers right..but that's cause it was pretty easy due to access to public information, even I guessed it as correctly as VGC did lol. Wouldn't be surprised if he did the same math I did instead of whatever made up methods VGC is supposed to have. Now that such info is no longer helps with new numbers it is back to being completely wrong.
He took the japan numbers from MC/Famitsu and applied the same % drop to his previous PS4 US numbers, without any thought. Of course, somehow the X1 had the lowest drop out of all systems in every region. All this makes complete sense.

It makes perfect sense. ioi doesn't give a shame anymore. Therefore, I don't give a shame about his site

Rorono

True. Let us move on

More stuff about The Order. Spoilerish from theorderexposed.com

Spoiler for Hidden:
New blog post on the viral marketing site seems to indicate that the blackwater has other interesting properties:<br />&quot;I tried as best I could to understand the process from the jumbled notes in the journal and I believe I figured it out… I dipped the vial into the vessel… as I removed it looked as if it was made anew - the dents and scratches seemed to be gone.&quot;<br />It &quot;healed&quot; the vial itself<br />

Legend

So like that must be why their hair is always looking top notch. They use black water on it.

Spoiler for Hidden:
So then either inanimate objects can become lycans, or I'm right that blackwater doesn't turn people in to lycans

Rorono

Raven

Jan 29, 2015, 09:55 PM Last Edit: Jan 29, 2015, 10:16 PM by Raven

So like that must be why their hair is always looking top notch. They use black water on it.

Spoiler for Hidden:
So then either inanimate objects can become lycans, or I'm right that blackwater doesn't turn people in to lycans

Spoiler for Hidden:
Or blackwater does mutate people into lycans because it has different effects on living organisms. It is also possible that repeated exposure to it, regardless of organic or inorganic, will eventually cause changes to the structure. It is also possible, as I said, that the blackwater is based on lycan blood and was altered by scientists.

Xevross

I really, really want to read these spoiler tags but at the same time I really, really don't

darkknightkryta

I really, really want to read these spoiler tags but at the same time I really, really don't

Well I "tried' reading them, then I just gave up cause of all the walls of text.

Legend

It's all just speculation on our part, plus minor minor spoilers.

Xevross

It's all just speculation on our part, plus minor minor spoilers.

Fair enough, I'll have a read if I'm feeling bored this weekend then

Rorono

Ok so let me get this straight

In a "press tour", they go to countries around the world and talk with gaming journalists and possibly let them play other parts of the game, or provide new media. So once the tour is complete and the embargo lifts we should get new footage?

Dr. Pezus

Go Up