PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Just finished GOW3 remastered. Wow, that was amazing! 10/10 my favourite game I've played this year for sure and one of my favourite of all time. So much fun, amazing story and really well made. Makes me feel bad for skipping God of War on ps3 now
this is your first time playing GoW3?

Xevross

Have you at least played other gow games?
No but I read up on the story online before I started playing 3.
this is your first time playing GoW3?
Yes it was my first time ;D

that shouldn't make you feel bad, that means you are bad and bad people don't have feelings.
To be fair though, I was quite young when I had a ps3 and my mum was never happy with me getting 18 games. Plus this game is ridiculously gory so I might have thrown up if I got it back then ;D

Legend

No but I read up on the story online before I started playing 3.Yes it was my first time ;D
To be fair though, I was quite young when I had a ps3 and my mum was never happy with me getting 18 games. Plus this game is ridiculously gory so I might have thrown up if I got it back then ;D
GOW3 was my first gow as well. I somehow missed the franchise until I found a demo for it around 2011. Then I rented gow3, and then bought it a year later. One of my favorite games!

Now you need to play 1 and 2. They're really good as well. Gow:a is also pretty good

Xevross

GOW3 was my first gow as well. I somehow missed the franchise until I found a demo for it around 2011. Then I rented gow3, and then bought it a year later. One of my favorite games!

Now you need to play 1 and 2. They're really good as well. Gow:a is also pretty good
But I don't have a ps3 to play them on

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Xevross

kitler53

totally off topic but playstation's "friends you may know" thing always suggests to me your friends.  like half the list i only have one friend in common and it's you.   your friends are some of the most teen british i could ever imagine. 

but yeah, 5 years ago you must have been like 13 i'd guess.  bit young for the franchise but i think i was playing bloody violent stuff at 13.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

totally off topic but playstation's "friends you may know" thing always suggests to me your friends.  like half the list i only have one friend in common and it's you.   your friends are some of the most teen british i could ever imagine.  

but yeah, 5 years ago you must have been like 13 i'd guess.  bit young for the franchise but i think i was playing bloody violent stuff at 13.
Playstation knows that my friends are awesome and that you're bound to like them, that's why. Well we are all British teens so I guess that's a given! I was actually 12 5 years ago, I had played GTA and COD and stuff like that at that age but I never liked gore.

Dr. Pezus

I played GoW first soon after the first came out at a friend's place. The gore and the many ways to rip apart your enemies really intrigued me. He lent me the game a bit later and there was no turning back after that for me. I've bought almost all GoW games since then, except Ghost of Sparta (pirated it tho ;( ).

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

You didn't buy it on PS3?
Nope. Was waiting for the PS4 edition ;o

It's officially bought for 9.59 pounds! Actually less since I bought 10 PSN pounds on cdkeys.com for 9.20 pounds lol

Go Up