PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Yeah, they screwed up with the PS Store update.  I find it almost unbearable to browse.

Yeah it just updated for me too and its unbearable - holy :(

Downloading LBP1 now.

Question - if I buy download background - can I still play a PS3 game offline? Its Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix....which has no online capability lol.

Legend

Sony Computer Entertainment UK has no concerns about the PS4's Christmas games line-up, despite going up against the likes of Halo 5, Forza Motorsport 6 and Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One, UK MD Fergal Gara has told MCV.

"I won't go into any detail now," said Gara. "There is plenty for gamers to get excited about already, such as Tearaway for PS4 and No Man's Sky. That's just the start of what is on the table right now. So I don't have any concerns that we will have a lack of strong software for PS4 this peak."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/sony_has_no_concerns_about_ps4s_christmas_line-up.html

did sony just hint at a launch window for NMS?

He's the guy that leaked GT6 right?

darkknightkryta

Yeah it just updated for me too and its unbearable - holy :(

Downloading LBP1 now.

Question - if I buy download background - can I still play a PS3 game offline? Its Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix....which has no online capability lol.

Yeah

Mmm_fish_tacos

The old ps3 store was great, the new one is shame, but it's also great on the ps4. Kind of weird

darkknightkryta

The old ps3 store was great, the new one is shame, but it's also great on the ps4. Kind of weird

While I do like the advertising aspect of it, I need the option to browse by letter.  Throwing 1000s of titles on one page is stupid.  No way to slice it.  I also think publisher sub stores need to return.

BasilZero

While I do like the advertising aspect of it, I need the option to browse by letter.  Throwing 1000s of titles on one page is stupid.  No way to slice it.  I also think publisher sub stores need to return.

Also for some reason if you go to the "Deals" section - it doesnt show any of the games on the flash sale.

You have to manually search them. Thats how I was able to find the games I was looking for.

darkknightkryta

Also for some reason if you go to the "Deals" section - it doesnt show any of the games on the flash sale.

You have to manually search them. Thats how I was able to find the games I was looking for.

I know.  Annoying.

BasilZero

darkknightkryta

Is the PS4 store like that? Please tell me it isnt....

They're identical.  Except PSX, PS2, PSP, and PSVita games aren't there.  It's a lot more smoother though.

BasilZero

They're identical.  Except PSX, PS2, PSP, and PSVita games aren't there.  It's a lot more smoother though.

Oh ok.

Btw, anyone having any issues logging onto PSN o.O

For some reason it says connection error for me when I log into PSN from my PS3 :(!

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

Uh oh

haxxors.

Seems like everyone is getting kicked out of MP games and cant log on PSN according to some recent google searches and on GAF ;p.

Legend

BasilZero

Legend

??? Is this about me?

Well pezus couldn't log into PSN for over a month so yeah that's what I'm assuming.

Go Up