Xbox One Returns to $400

Started by Raven, Jan 04, 2015, 07:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

DD_Bwest

the bundle is still 329on amazon, but i guessing that will change when they run out of stock

Raven

the bundle is still 329on amazon, but i guessing that will change when they run out of stock

They JUST dropped it to that price. It was 350 an hour ago when I checked.

DD_Bwest

They JUST dropped it to that price. It was 350 an hour ago when I checked.
ah okay,  well im sure its not gonna last long. probably just unload those last boxes

Max King of the Wild

Max King of the Wild

Legend

I think the temporary price cut was really successful.

u4gReservoirDogs

I think the temporary price cut was really successful.

Can you call it a succes when a company needs to sell a product without a profit to get it of the shelves?

They gained a bigger market, but still lost marketshare worldwide.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Legend

Can you call it a succes when a company needs to sell a product without a profit to get it of the shelves?

They gained a bigger market, but still lost marketshare worldwide.

Yes.

Not true. World wide the ratio has moved in Xbox One's favor.

the-pi-guy

Well, it put the Xbox One in a better place. 

u4gReservoirDogs

Yes.

In my eyes you can't.
Not true. World wide the ratio has moved in Xbox One's favor.

You're right.  :P
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

7H3

crazy how much they dropped the price, big mistake on Sony's part not doing more for advertising or better bundles
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

crazy how much they dropped the price, big mistake on Sony's part not doing more for advertising or better bundles

yeah sony should have dropped the price to 350$ as well. but im pretty sure this way sony made a killing on PS4 and software sales. PS4 hardware was already profitable back in june/may, so they most probably chose profitability over winning the holiday sales race.

darkknightkryta

yeah sony should have dropped the price to 350$ as well. but im pretty sure this way sony made a killing on PS4 and software sales. PS4 hardware was already profitable back in june/may, so they most probably chose profitability over winning the holiday sales race.

Pretty much this.  Microsoft paid a big penny and they're still behind.  There's also a possibility that Microsoft devalued the Xbox One to the point of having terrible sales for the rest of the year.  Sony kept to their guns, they're gonna keep on selling strong all year, and they're going to be raking in the cash.  I wonder if they'd be able to bring in a billion this year in revenue.  Microsoft is going to be lucky to not post a billion loss on the Xbox....

7H3

sony has shown it can still do very well with sales globally with out winning the holiday, but the holiday sales have a major impact on sales in the US going forward I think at this point in time. Also now they have a bigger battle ahead of them than they did before because they dropped the ball for holiday sales.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend