Its time my friends...

Started by BananaKing, Dec 31, 2014, 09:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

My mexican dish man, my 16th letter of the Greek alphabet guy, my bros and joes, my Icelandic dudes with weird usernames, my ugly big fat crows, my Canadian loser, and all my other shaming friends, it is time, i carry a message with you that holds great importance, a message all men and women like basilzero should listen to, it is time my friends.

it is time of hunting rhinos with molotovs and arrows. the time of running like a bedspring from dogs but facing tigers head on. the time of trying to destroy a military truck exporting cargo while trying to also kill a random lieutenant you just fond on the street. the time of taking a short cut to your destination by driving straight down a cliff with a truck. the time of killing humans, hunting tigers and leopards, taking over enemy bases all while riding an elephant like a bad dog, then skinning it once the poor thing is brutally killed from all you put it through. the time of healing your self by removing a bullet from your hand after you taken damage by crashing your car into a tree.

the time of running after a monkey like a monkey, just trying to stab it to death. the time where your wiling to burn acres of land just trying to kill one person. the time when psycho paths run at you with machete's when you have a fudgy grenade launcher in your hands. the time of having high speed chases with another darn military truck while riding what seems to be a one man helicopter that theoretically shouldn't fly but does, while shooting like a maniac with an uzi at anything that moves under you.

the time of just walking around opening chests that have birth control in them as out of no where an alligator jumps out of the water and bites the living shame out of the woman right in front of you while you shoot at it like a crazed person not to try to save the baby, but so you can skin the alligator and make a new shinny wallet or something for yourself. the time where for some reason, everybody is looking to you to solve the crisis of the  civil war while you just really want to shoot things in the face and bang the hot girl who keeps talking about war shame and stuff. the time when the logical thing to do after hearing gun fire is to follow it. the time for crying far far away, its the time for Far Cry 4.

darkknightkryta

Am I the Canadian loser?

DD_Bwest

Am I the Canadian loser?
i think hes talking about me :P

Legend

Raven

YEAH! fudge those fat ugly crows!

....wait a minute....

darkknightkryta

What if he's talking about Riderz?

7H3

i take it you like the game? shareplay me bro
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BasilZero

I see my name in the same post as bedspring.

Should I be worried?

BananaKing

I see my name in the same post as bedspring.

Should I be worried?

nothing but the truth was said.

BananaKing

i take it you like the game? shareplay me bro

my internet is quite bad, i dont think it would be a good share play experience.

however, i would be more than glad to give you some keys are kyrat to play. the question is, do i need to be online for you to play with me?

BananaKing

why not both? its not like there is a difference between Canadians, your all buddies, friends and guys.