PSN down, Sony investigates

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 25, 2014, 04:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm not so sure they've really stopped, theres a lot of activity going on right now.

http://map.ipviking.com/

DD_Bwest

I'm not so sure they've really stopped, theres a lot of activity going on right now.

http://map.ipviking.com/
there doesnt seem to be the massive trafic flowing to the US though,  when ive seen the ddos attacks on there you will get more then 30-40 in a couple seconds all to the same location in the US.   

But this is also the first time ive seen that much attacks towards russia,  havent seen traffic like that before

fake edit:  nvm i just saw one lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

Phone app is working! 

u4gReservoirDogs

I'm sure you can?? Just log out of PSN

Thanks, that worked for the offline games.
Too bad you need PSN to check which trophies you've collected and you can't see how to get any of the ones you still can get without PSN as well ...

If they can catch those lizards is there any chance they can trial them in for instance Iraq, Iran, Syria, China, Russia or North Korea?
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

Thanks, that worked for the offline games.
Too bad you need PSN to check which trophies you've collected and you can't see how to get any of the ones you still can get without PSN as well ...

If they can catch those lizards is there any chance they can trial them in for instance Iraq, Iran, Syria, China, Russia or North Korea?
If you have a PS3 I think you should be able to view the trophies for your PS4 games on there in offline mode lol. Not sure about Vita

u4gReservoirDogs

Dec 26, 2014, 02:20 PM Last Edit: Dec 26, 2014, 02:55 PM by u4gReservoirDogs

If you have a PS3 I think you should be able to view the trophies for your PS4 games on there in offline mode lol. Not sure about Vita

My PS3 is in another country (Belgium) at a friends house and a nephew is "borrowing" my Vita ever since I bought it.  :(
I just have to wait and play offline for now. ;)

I can see my trophies on the PlayStation App, but I obviously can't update it because that info is on the PS4 ...
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Mmm_fish_tacos

Seriously fudge these guys. I can't believe it's still down. Last time it only lasted an hour or two.

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

They are taking their sweet time... Xbox is back up, wtf sony. Turn it back on. I wish there was something we could do. They have 3000, I'm sure we could get half a million going against these dog hats.

kitler53

if i can't get onto destiny before xur leaves in order to upgrade my hawkmoon i'm seriously going to slit the throat of lizardsquad myself..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

This is becoming beyond stupid.

u4gReservoirDogs

I just got some other errorcode which says that PSN is ondergoing maintenance.
So it should be fine in hours? I better get to bed, have to go to work tomorrow.
Hope then can fix it before I get home, or maybe I'll go and buy an offline-game just to be sure. :P

NeverDies

I just got Dragon Age, but I can't play it cause I can't import my world state.

These dudes are seriously gonna piss off some psychos and get hurt. Cause this is freaking aggravating.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

My friend and I only wanted to play Far Cry 4 together :'(

Wwwwhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy????!??