PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

It looks like Sony is making two new PS4 SKUs with one with the 500GB harddrive and the other with a 1TB harddrive.
Just comparing the dates with the first PS4 release, this would release Oct 1st.

BananaKing

In multiplayer, Shadowfall uses data from two lower resolution images to construct a full 1080p image (Uses past frames).  The final product is a full 1080p resolution image.  It has ghosting though as it's impossible to do that kind of blending perfectly.  Single player is doing standard 1080p if I'm correct.  MS fanboys go on and on about how Sony's lying, and refer to that about how the PS4 can't handle 1080p.  Which is non-sense cause the final image is 1080p and the single player is 1080p.  Also despite like 90% of PS4 games being 1080p...
i know that... but what i meant is, what the hell does that have to do with what i said? lol.

darkknightkryta

i know that... but what i meant is, what the heck does that have to do with what i said? lol.
I can't remember what you said.

Aura7541

Here's some gameplay videos for The Witch and the Hundred Knights: Revival

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br><div style="text-align:center;margin:auto;padding:5px;max-width:560px;"><div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;padding-top:0px;height:0;overflow:hidden;" class="youtube BJ94v4rF_Co"> <iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BJ94v4rF_Co" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div></div><br><div style="text-align:center;margin:auto;padding:5px;max-width:560px;"><div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;padding-top:0px;height:0;overflow:hidden;" class="youtube 2O_kupyP_Ew"> <iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2O_kupyP_Ew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div></div><br><div style="text-align:center;margin:auto;padding:5px;max-width:560px;"><div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;padding-top:0px;height:0;overflow:hidden;" class="youtube LTz5JBuKkgY"> <iframe style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LTz5JBuKkgY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </div></div><br>

Raven

Raven

Confirmed? Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 may end Xbox exclusivity deal - NeoGAF

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/04/call...lusivity-deal/
Is Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 about to break the trend of Xbox priority DLC?
 The Xbox brand has always been considered the home of Call of Duty. Each year’s game would get demoed on a Microsoft stage, all advertisements would carry the Xbox logo, and DLC would always come first to Xbox consoles – and enjoy a 30-day exclusivity period.
 It looks like things are going to be a bit different this year. The UK Xbox One page shows a number of AAA games, some are due this year, others next year. If you look at the game covers, there’s a green box that either says “exclusive game” or “content first,” depending on the game.
 The Division for instance is not an exclusive game, but will get early-access to content on Xbox.
 If you look at the Black Ops 3 thumbnail however, there’s nothing there.

//
Source: http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/04/call...lusivity-deal/

Is Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 about to break the trend of Xbox priority DLC?

The Xbox brand has always been considered the home of Call of Duty. Each year's game would get demoed on a Microsoft stage, all advertisements would carry the Xbox logo, and DLC would always come first to Xbox consoles - and enjoy a 30-day exclusivity period.

It looks like things are going to be a bit different this year. The UK Xbox One page shows a number of AAA games, some are due this year, others next year. If you look at the game covers, there's a green box that either says "exclusive game" or "content first," depending on the game.

The Division for instance is not an exclusive game, but will get early-access to content on Xbox.

If you look at the Black Ops 3 thumbnail however, there's nothing there.

Originally Posted by Eggbok
No content First badge
It was played on PlayStation 4's
Playstation has the Dewrito partnership
The pre-order page showed the PS4 version
Playstation had the trailer up hours before Xbox did.

It's not official but I mean it's so obvious at this point lol, otherwise that's a lot of coincidences.
Also at least 2 insiders posted about it on here.

Dr. Pezus

Knew it as soon as it was announced. Now the only question is if Sony got the deal or if neither does.

Raven

J-Stars Victory VS - June 30th
God of War III Remastered - July 14th
Godzilla - July 14th
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - July 17th
Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition - August 21st
Until Dawn - August 25th
Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - September 1st
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - October 9th
Dragon Quest Heroes - October 13th

Journey - Summer 2015
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos - Summer 2015
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - Summer 2015
Tearaway Unfolded - Summer 2015
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance - Fall 2015
DarkSiders 2: Deathinitive Edition - 2015
Persona 5 - 2015
Saint Sieya: Soldier's Soul - 2015

Ratchet & Clank - Spring 2016
Street Fighter V - Spring 2016
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Spring 2016

Not including digital-only titles.

Dr. Pezus

J-Stars Victory VS - June 30th
God of War III Remastered - July 14th
Godzilla - July 14th
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - July 17th
Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition - August 21st
Until Dawn - August 25th
Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - September 1st
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - October 9th
Dragon Quest Heroes - October 13th

Journey - Summer 2015
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos - Summer 2015
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 - Summer 2015
Tearaway Unfolded - Summer 2015
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance - Fall 2015
DarkSiders 2: Deathinitive Edition - 2015
Persona 5 - 2015
Saint Sieya: Soldier's Soul - 2015

Ratchet & Clank - Spring 2016
Street Fighter V - Spring 2016
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Spring 2016

Not including digital-only titles.
Thread locked for using evidence

PSV exclusive coming on September 1st

dang, Unreal Engine 4 looks good

Dr. Pezus

Man, Rocket League actually looks and sounds amazing lulz

Raven

Man, Rocket League actually looks and sounds amazing lulz
I had a huge smile on my face when Sweet Tooth showed up.

Legend

Aura7541

Aura7541

Earth Defense 4.1 is coming to the PS4 in North America this fall.

Spoiler for Details below:
The wild sci-fi action of the Earth Defense Force series comes to the PS4™ system for the first time in this complete reimagining of Earth Defense Force 2025, now with silky smooth framerates, beefed-up graphics, and over 50% new content. After selecting from one of four unique playable classes and customizing their weapons, players will lead NPC troops into city-wide battles against hordes of seemingly endless giant bugs, robots, and other colossal enemies. Two players can enjoy local co-op and versus modes, while online co-op supports up to four players to increase the odds against this massive alien threat.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is coming to NA and Europe for the PS3 and Vita this fall (yes, the Vita will have a physical version).

Revealed for the first time in North America, this RPG adventure from Nihon Falcom's acclaimed The Legend of Heroes franchise, known in Japan as Sen no Kiseki, improves on the series' formula and features an expertly told storyline that both longtime Trails veterans and newcomers alike can enjoy equally. Taking place on the same continent as fan-favorite Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel is the first game in the series to tread Erebonian soil and explore the inner political conflicts of this oft-mentioned powerhouse in detail. With a standalone story that also delves into the expansive lore that has become synonymous with the series, players take on the role of military students at a time of great turmoil, enjoying school life and bonding with fellow students to earn new abilities in battle, then utilizing those abilities via speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed "ARCUS" system. Best of all, this epic storyline can be unraveled either from home or on the go with Cross-Save functionality between the game's PS Vita and PS3 editions.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus is coming to the PS4 and Vita this winter in NA.

A mystical phenomenon transports the buxom beauties of SENRAN KAGURA to a parallel dimension to face off against their rivals in a new kind of battle. In this strange world - which resembles a sunny, sandy island paradise - the girls are thrown for another loop as they encounter departed loved ones and ultimately have to decide if they can bear to part from them a second time. With the biggest roster in the series' history, SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS features more moves, more story, more attitude, and more destruction online with matches that can support up to 10 players (PS4 version only; PS Vita supports up to 4 players). All previous shinobi return with a host of upgraded moves to master, and new playable characters offer more challenges to conquer, along with a story that's equal parts sexy and shocking, serious and scandalous, busty and bouncy.

Raven

I know a couple people who will be thrilled to hear about EDF. Senran Kagura? fudge it. Buying it. I don't care. Call me a perv.

Go Up