PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

So, Uncharted 4 MP beta? :D

Aura7541

It looks like Sony is making two new PS4 SKUs with one with the 500GB harddrive and the other with a 1TB harddrive.

Legend

It looks like Sony is making two new PS4 SKUs with one with the 500GB harddrive and the other with a 1TB harddrive.
Disc drive, removed!

Seems like a strange change but what else would be causing the weight to decrease 300 grams (the weight of a cd drive) and would also slightly decrease power needs?

*I know nothing official.

BananaKing

went back to playing Killzone Shadow fall. gosh its online is epic. very well balanced, very tactical, very intense and pure awesome. and with the new free maps its even better. Killzone SF >>>>>> Destiny.

Legend

went back to playing Killzone Shadow fall. gosh its online is epic. very well balanced, very tactical, very intense and pure awesome. and with the new free maps its even better. Killzone SF >>>>>> Destiny.
Oh ditto ditto.

The past two killzones have been very underrated imo.

BananaKing

Oh ditto ditto.

The past two killzones have been very underrated imo.
i havent finished the story mode in Killzone SF even though i very very much enjoyed the single player in KZ3 and KZ2. but the online is just superb. gameplay is fantastic and i dont know how people say other wise. ill finish the story later but right now im getting addicted to the multiplayer again. i wish Sony would give this out on PS+, so that the community can thrive again.

darkknightkryta

i havent finished the story mode in Killzone SF even though i very very much enjoyed the single player in KZ3 and KZ2. but the online is just superb. gameplay is fantastic and i dont know how people say other wise. ill finish the story later but right now im getting addicted to the multiplayer again. i wish Sony would give this out on PS+, so that the community can thrive again.
It's because the multiplayer is using two separate images to make a full 1080p scene.  And since the multiplayer is doing that, the singleplayer is too, just because.

BananaKing

It's because the multiplayer is using two separate images to make a full 1080p scene.  And since the multiplayer is doing that, the singleplayer is too, just because.
umm... say what now? lol.

Raven

Shadow Fall's single player is what disappointed me about the game. It just lacked the soul that the last two games had. I really felt like Guerrilla was trying to pull a Naughty Dog and make some emotional human drama but it just fell flat to me. It doesn't help that they tried to do that with a largely faceless character who had very few lines of dialogue.

BananaKing

Shadow Fall's single player is what disappointed me about the game. It just lacked the soul that the last two games had. I really felt like Guerrilla was trying to pull a Naughty Dog and make some emotional human drama but it just fell flat to me. It doesn't help that they tried to do that with a largely faceless character who had very few lines of dialogue.
yeah, they were certainly trying to go down the "naughty dog" route. it just doesnt suit them.

DD_Bwest

okay not sure what to think,  about 25 mnutes ago PScanada posted on facebook asking about favorite game so far this year.  Option B was everyones gone to the rapture.  I commented asking what was up and it gained likes.   They then deleted the post a few minutes later lol

Aura7541

We already knew, but Square has officially confirmed that Dragon Quest Heroes will come out on October 13.

Raven

We already knew, but Square has officially confirmed that Dragon Quest Heroes will come out on October 13.

So that would make two Japanese games coming West to PS4 in October if the rumors about Disgaea 5 are true.

Aura7541

Trailer for Yoru No Nai Kuni got uploaded today with a glimpse of gameplay.

darkknightkryta

umm... say what now? lol.
In multiplayer, Shadowfall uses data from two lower resolution images to construct a full 1080p image (Uses past frames).  The final product is a full 1080p resolution image.  It has ghosting though as it's impossible to do that kind of blending perfectly.  Single player is doing standard 1080p if I'm correct.  MS fanboys go on and on about how Sony's lying, and refer to that about how the PS4 can't handle 1080p.  Which is non-sense cause the final image is 1080p and the single player is 1080p.  Also despite like 90% of PS4 games being 1080p...

Go Up