Scorn |OT| Hapax except it actually released

Started by Legend, Sep 21, 2022, 04:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

sounds like a text book definition of a "gamepass game".
Would not have been happy if I spent $40 on this.

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

I went back and got my one missing achievement. I think this might be my first series x game that I 100%ed.

aka worthless.  
I'm remembering the good moments more than the bad moments right now. Definitely not worthless, just overpriced at $40.

Legend

Legend

The game does at least look pretty great.

Also this is the only spot in the entire game where you see walkways you don't eventually take. It really teased a bigger world and I wish the rest of the game had stuff like this.

Legend

I noticed this a bit while playing but I didn't realize how universal it was. I sometimes enjoyed combat though so I mostly kept killing things.

the-pi-guy

I noticed this a bit while playing but I didn't realize how universal it was. I sometimes enjoyed combat though so I mostly kept killing things.
1.) Interesting.

2.) Does youtube hate Scorn or is that how it looks?
I'm assuming the former. Just seems like YouTube's compression algorithm absolutely hates the way that Scorn handles fog or whatever that exact effect is. I don't think I've ever seen a 1080p video look so bad.

Legend

1.) Interesting.

2.) Does youtube hate Scorn or is that how it looks?
I'm assuming the former. Just seems like YouTube's compression algorithm absolutely hates the way that Scorn handles fog or whatever that exact effect is. I don't think I've ever seen a 1080p video look so bad.
Yeah youtube compression is really bad. The real game looks really high quality. Not perfect, but much better than this.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Oh boy, now even more people can be disappointed!

kitler53

yeah, no thank you.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up