God of War: Ragnarok |OT| 94 MC|OC Ragnarok is Here

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 31, 2021, 06:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

nnodley

that's wild that its been 18 years since the very first one.  I still very vividly remember playing it with my brother and his friends all night.

kitler53

cool.  several months before I'll beat the game.
almost 3 months to the day!   beat the game on Monday.

so am i the last one to beat the game?  i read though some of the previous posts now that there are no spoilers for me.   starting working on cleaning up the game last night.  100% in 2 realms and quite a few to go.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

almost 3 months to the day!   beat the game on Monday.

so am i the last one to beat the game?  i read though some of the previous posts now that there are no spoilers for me.   starting working on cleaning up the game last night.  100% in 2 realms and quite a few to go.  
I still haven't bought it

Legend

that's wild that its been 18 years since the very first one.  I still very vividly remember playing it with my brother and his friends all night.
GOW3 was my first one. I knew the franchise existed but I never cared. Then one day I randomly downloaded every free PS3 demo. Was instantly hooked on GOW3 and Heavy Rain lol.

In college I went back and played the first 2.

kitler53

I still haven't bought it
Okay.  I still want to post my thought (not this post) but i'll keep them in spoilers for you.  I thought i was the last one left.  

the-pi-guy

Legend

Finally got around to this video. Fully spoilers all of gow 2 and ragnarok. Worth a watch imo.

the-pi-guy

Nov 09, 2023, 02:40 PM Last Edit: Nov 09, 2023, 02:44 PM by the-pi-guy

Some pre-release bugs ^

Spoils a few minor things for people who still haven't played...

Legend

Looks like my copy of the game :P

kitler53

thread was bumped and i got excited that perhaps the rumored dlc was announced.

the-pi-guy

Dec 08, 2023, 04:22 AM Last Edit: Dec 08, 2023, 04:32 AM by the-pi-guy
God of War Ragnarök: Valhalla DLC revealed, coming December 12 - PlayStation.Blog

As of November 19, God of War Ragnarök has sold through more than 15 million units worldwide across PS4 and PS5.

Legend

Dec 08, 2023, 06:11 AM Last Edit: Dec 08, 2023, 06:13 AM by Legend
Pretty dang good.

Also I wonder if this free dlc is the only dlc in the works. It's cool but not what most of us expected.

Dr. Pezus

God of War Ragnarök: Valhalla DLC revealed, coming December 12 - PlayStation.Blog

How does 15m compare to the first?

Also, I'm still not far into the game  :o

Trying to finish some ps plus games before my subscription expires

kitler53

How does 15m compare to the first?

Also, I'm still not far into the game  :o

Trying to finish some ps plus games before my subscription expires
my google search tells me: 23 million @ November 2022.

so like,.. probably about the same which may be a pretty good comparison.  sony "sold" a lot of units via the playstation+ collection i'll bet.

the-pi-guy

The "DLC" is apparently excellent.

Go Up