1TB: $220 -> $150
2TB: $400 -> $280

the-pi-guy

PS5 had some SSDs for half the price.
Still cheaper there, but a lot closer.

nnodley

PS5 had some SSDs for half the price.
Still cheaper there, but a lot closer.
yeah the SSD's you can use in the ps5 are constantly on sale now and dropping in price fast.  I think i got my 2tb M.2 for $150

Legend

kitler53

what game is that?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

kitler53

Borderlands 3
dang, not even one of the most demanding games on the system.   must be a bug in the game.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Is this the first time?

the-pi-guy

Is this the first time?
You could buy them unbundled, first time for standalone since they started. Which I think was actually after launch sometime.

the-pi-guy

Microsoft told us this back when we saw the Series X for the first time that the Series X is their mid gen refresh. They just decided to do it, ahead of time, I guess you could say. The Series S is what they consider the standard machine and then Series X is, you know, that's getting ahead of the cart there and this is what you might get from a mid gen console.

Very bizarre frankly.

Legend

Lol sure. Should have charged more for series x then since it launched at the same price as xbox one.

nnodley

That's the oddest thing I've ever heard.  So basically if ps5 pro is legit Xbox is iced in terms of being the most powerful console

kitler53

kitler53

https://www.ign.com/articles/halo-infinite-scraps-seasonal-cutscenes-following-343-reshuffle

The only thing 343 should do now is patch the title to finite
trololol..

Go Up