Recommend Me Some Games.

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Mar 16, 2023, 08:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

I'm not locking myself out, but the ones I can't play on PS5 are more interesting to me. 

and after my time with portal on steam deck,.. no I don't really want to play spiderman on the go.  just like with Vita,.. while playing all I could think is how much more enjoyable the game would be on a console with better graphics and more comfortable controllers.

I share those sentiments, but there's a covenience on playing with a handheld.  I don't have the time I used to to play, but I end up putting off games cause I want to play them on the big screen with my audio systems, etc.  I'll be like "I want to play xyz, but I have to go downstairs and setup." vs "Time to take out my GBA while I'm on the bus and play Final Fantasy".  I played FF 1-6 all on the bus/subway to university on my GBA/DS.  I wouldn't have played them otherwise.  So the point I was trying to make was; if you think you'll have more time playing something on the ride to work, then I say its worth playing it like that than waiting to setup on the big screen.