PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Yeah I'd go with ss since you know you won't accidentally delete a save.

Dr. Pezus

I have uploaded all saves to PS+ now. 3.3GB free but it says I need to make 3.4GB more available??? The crud??

Dr. Pezus

Nvm, misleading messages! I only needed to make ~100MB more room. Downloading now, HYPE!!

Legend

Nvm, misleading messages! I only needed to make ~100MB more room. Downloading now, HYPE!!

Hype!

Dr. Pezus

How can I make Vita not pause downloads when screen is turned off?

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Turns out I had WiFi on my Vita set to Power Saving Mode. Toggled it off and it downloads a LOT faster lol, also doesn't turn off in standby

Legend

Turns out I had WiFi on my Vita set to Power Saving Mode. Toggled it off and it downloads a LOT faster lol, also doesn't turn off in standby

Oh I should change that myself.

When did you get your vita?

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Oh I should change that myself.

When did you get your vita?

Hmm late last year

Dr. Pezus

Killzone: M looks surprisingly good! The power of the Vita!

Dr. Pezus

"But having dipped into the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the previous game for a refresher, the absolute biggest upgrade for the newer entry on PS4 is its frame-rate. Where once we had a 20-30fps read-out with unrelenting tear across the screen, Sony's new hardware clears everything up. Despite its top-grade visual settings, the use of HRAA, plus an ambitious native 1920x1080 output, this game runs at a near faultless 30fps."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-vs-far-cry-4

daredevil.shark

Just got my early copy of GTA V in PS4. :P :P

http://i.imgur.com/zCWP9wu.jpg
Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Dr. Pezus

daredevil.shark

How dare you say it fake. Puny human. I am going to complain about you to ninsect. :P :P
Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Go Up