Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

checked out a couple of games on PS now last night that was pretty neat. Real Steel, and Dead Island Riptide... need to get my save file on the cloud from my ps3 didn't like starting at such a low level on DI:Riptide

You have PS Now?!

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

blazblue Chronophantasma is a very solid fighting game.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

I'm getting close to the platinum...

which game?  wathdogs?  im working towards that but seem to have more left than i thought.   next goal is the drinking games.  i think thats the last "hard one"  left  but i havent really tried for the online ones yet

Xevross

which game?  wathdogs?  im working towards that but seem to have more left than i thought.   next goal is the drinking games.  i think thats the last "hard one"  left  but i havent really tried for the online ones yet

Yep. The drinking games trophy is the last offline one I have to do. Its driving me fudgin insane though, I've had to take a break before I destroy something ::)

DD_Bwest

Yep. The drinking games trophy is the last offline one I have to do. Its driving me fudgin insane though, I've had to take a break before I destroy something ::)

yea i wanna get it out of the way after hearing its a baby.  spent over an hour last night beating the one in the wards.  and im told its the easiest of the 3.   its an insane amount of time to put into a mini game lol

ethomaz

ethomaz

blazblue Chronophantasma is a very solid fighting game.

It is... I like this franchise.

Xevross

yea i wanna get it out of the way after hearing its a baby.  spent over an hour last night beating the one in the wards.  and im told its the easiest of the 3.   its an insane amount of time to put into a mini game lol

It is... the one in Pawnee is by far the worst. I was hearing level 6 is super hard but I'm stuck on level 5 :'(

DD_Bwest

It is... the one in Pawnee is by far the worst. I was hearing level 6 is super hard but I'm stuck on level 5 :'(
hmm yea i have a feeling ill be cursing up a storm tonight.   im dead set on getting it done though.

DD_Bwest

the drinking games wouldnt be nearly as bad if it wasnt for all the annoying shame in between games.   Just let me grind the game..  instead is 20 seconds of you passing out,   another 15 seconds before you can move when you wake up,  then you need to get back to the game.   Then throw in phone calls and media reports that you cant stop/skip that prevent you from playing the mini game till they are done,   plus pedestrians calling the police just for standing there....   you spend just as much time in between than you do actually playing the mini game

Xevross

the drinking games wouldnt be nearly as bad if it wasnt for all the annoying shame in between games.   Just let me grind the game..  instead is 20 seconds of you passing out,   another 15 seconds before you can move when you wake up,  then you need to get back to the game.   Then throw in phone calls and media reports that you cant stop/skip that prevent you from playing the mini game till they are done,   plus pedestrians calling the police just for standing there....   you spend just as much time in between than you do actually playing the mini game

Yep and I fail so much as well. I just played for over half an hour and didn't pass a single level. I went onto the ubi forums to see if anyone else was finding it super hard and it turns out the thread complaining about it the drinking games is Watch Dogs' biggest thread.  I seriously might just give up on this cause I just can't do it.

DD_Bwest

Yep and I fail so much as well. I just played for over half an hour and didn't pass a single level. I went onto the ubi forums to see if anyone else was finding it super hard and it turns out the thread complaining about it the drinking games is Watch Dogs' biggest thread.  I seriously might just give up on this cause I just can't do it.

ive been told it is possible to do,  but only with 2 people holding the controller,   1 for left 1 for right.   if your stuck at a certain stage in a level,  it works out to 20 seconds of practive for every 6 minutes playing, with all the bs in between and having to redo the first 4-5 steps on a level.   and ive had to turn volume off because im sick of listening to the same dumb baby in the background telling her friend about a time he got wasted,  or her needing a new car.  it seems to be the only shame she can talk about.. i want to kill her but if i do well.. then i cant play the game.

This is the first time i can remember playing such a large open world game game where it actively tries to piss you off.  it tries to prevent you from doing what you want to do, and shove shame in your face that it wants you to do...   it completely misses what the whole point of this genre is.   i have killed myself 100+ times because its the fastest way to get back to doing what you wanna do. 

Xevross

ive been told it is possible to do,  but only with 2 people holding the controller,   1 for left 1 for right.   if your stuck at a certain stage in a level,  it works out to 20 seconds of practive for every 6 minutes playing, with all the bs in between and having to redo the first 4-5 steps on a level.   and ive had to turn volume off because im sick of listening to the same dumb baby in the background telling her friend about a time he got wasted,  or her needing a new car.  it seems to be the only shame she can talk about.. i want to kill her but if i do well.. then i cant play the game.

This is the first time i can remember playing such a large open world game game where it actively tries to piss you off.  it tries to prevent you from doing what you want to do, and shove shame in your face that it wants you to do...   it completely misses what the whole point of this genre is.   i have killed myself 100+ times because its the fastest way to get back to doing what you wanna do.

Lol yeah those convos get annoying super quick. I might spend a little bit of time trying every now and then but they're so much harder than the rest of the game. Why they make a minigame so hard and time consuming for a bronze trophy is beyond me. Seeing as loads of people are complaining I hope they will change it in some way but tbh I bet they won't.

Go Up