Gran Turismo Sport Announced - PS VR!

Started by Xevross, Oct 27, 2015, 06:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

No. So what will be after sport? Nothing?
Gran Turismo Whatever The Hell They Decide To Call It Besides A Number

the-pi-guy

GT Sport 2, because no one wants to play Gran Turismo 8.  

Legend

Raven

Honestly though, we should probably hold off on declaring this "the next GT". For all we know, this could be the beginning of a new sub-franchise.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I highly doubt we'll see another gt this gen. There's no need for two. On top of that well be 3 years into the gen when the game releases. The next game will be 3 years out and thats about the time well start hearing or seeing ps5.

From what I can gather from the little info we have it will be a yearly mmo. Racing will compete over the year for the grand prize, which better be dang good if they expect people to stick with it all year.

And you'll have your normal gt play for people who don't want to compete.

ethomaz

Seems like this will be the only GT for PS4 with kind MMO updates.

Legend

Honestly though, we should probably hold off on declaring this "the next GT". For all we know, this could be the beginning of a new sub-franchise.
What if the game only has sport cars?

Stupidest spinoff ever!

Raven

I highly doubt we'll see another gt this gen. There's no need for two. On top of that well be 3 years into the gen when the game releases. The next game will be 3 years out and thats about the time well start hearing or seeing ps5.

From what I can gather from the little info we have it will be a yearly mmo. Racing will compete over the year for the grand prize, which better be dang good if they expect people to stick with it all year.

And you'll have your normal gt play for people who don't want to compete.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oct 28, 2015, 12:07 AM Last Edit: Oct 28, 2015, 12:09 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
Also, it will be abrevated GTS with is more fitting for what Gran Trusimo is trying to be than slapping another number on the end.

gts - Google Search

It's about as MMO as you'll get with a racing game. Millions of people racing for one prize while millions more watch.

Legend

Also, it will be abrevated GTS with is more fitting for what Gran Trusimo is trying to be than slapping another number on the end.

gts - Google Search
It's about as MMO as you'll get with a racing game. Millions of people racing for one prize while millions more watch.
The crew is an mmo. or at least much closer to one.

Mmm_fish_tacos

The crew is an mmo. or at least much closer to one.
I'll have to look into it.

the-pi-guy

Why does the trailer say 7 to 77, children to adults, anyone can participate?  

Dr. Pezus

GT Sport 2, because no one wants to play Gran Turismo 8.  
They do want to play gt7 though

BananaKing

Why does the trailer say 7 to 77, children to adults, anyone can participate?  
Sony hates and discriminates against 6 year olds confirmed.

Max King of the Wild

Psh? They didn't bring a car on stage? No buy for me.

Go Up