Batman: Arkham Insurgency (RUMOR)

Started by Raven, Feb 27, 2017, 06:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

New Batman Game Called Batman: Arkham Insurgency, Set 3 Years After Arkham Origins?

Apparently, the game will be announced on March 8th with an estimated release of November 2017.

Legend

Middle Earth's gameplay is being revealed on March 8th. I'm assuming this is that and the rumor is wrong.

Raven

Middle Earth's gameplay is being revealed on March 8th. I'm assuming this is that and the rumor is wrong.
Plot twist: New Batman game announced at the end of the Middle-earth gameplay!

darkknightkryta

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind it.  Origins was probably the best game in terms of gameplay.

Legend

Plot twist: New Batman game announced at the end of the Middle-earth gameplay!
Plot plot twist: Both are announced simultaneously on different streams as the developers forgot to coordinate their announcements with each other. Sharing the same day is just a coincidence.

nnodley

Plot plot twist: Both are announced simultaneously on different streams as the developers forgot to coordinate their announcements with each other. Sharing the same day is just a coincidence.
That would be fudgy hilarious if it was this.

Xevross

That actually would not surprise me at all

BananaKing

like this year needs any more big games lol. holly fudge if true.