PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Yeah, just add me and I'll send it to you. 

Added.

Also downloading space engineers since it's free.

the-pi-guy

Added.

Also downloading space engineers since it's free.

Sent! 
For 7 hours.  :o

Legend

Sent! 
For 7 hours.  :o

Thanks!

Space engineers sucks. Might be a good game, but the tutorial is non existent. Once I figured out kinda how to do things, it was just boring.

Then I got inside a huge ship and it was awesome! Then I piloted the ship and it sucked. I'd rate it a 6 on my scale.

BasilZero

Thanks!

Space engineers sucks. Might be a good game, but the tutorial is non existent. Once I figured out kinda how to do things, it was just boring.

Then I got inside a huge ship and it was awesome! Then I piloted the ship and it sucked. I'd rate it a 6 on my scale.

You finished the game that quick o.O

Also wat Age of Mythologies has space/space ships?

the-pi-guy

You finished the game that quick o.O

Also wat Age of Mythologies has space/space ships?

He said Space Engineers.  :P

BasilZero

Legend

Oh never heard of it.

Like Minecraft but with physics and in space.

Dr. Pezus

I want medieval engineers

BasilZero

Like Minecraft but with physics and in space.

Wat, that sounds awesome but I'm guessing its not as polished (lol) as Minecraft?

Dr. Pezus

Wat, that sounds awesome but I'm guessing its not as polished (lol) as Minecraft?
It's in early access so probably not. However, its user reviews are 95% positive!

BasilZero

It's in early access so probably not. However, its user reviews are 95% positive!

Early Access = Not worth it for me.

Dr. Pezus

Early Access = Not worth it for me.
It's been out since 2013 though. Basically like Minecraft when it was in "beta" for years lol. The game has a lot of content but the dev is always adding more.

Legend

I want medieval engineers

That's what caused me to try space engineers. Only put me off though.

It's a ton more complicated. Building is way worse and then flying is odd. With experience it probably is fun, but it isn't if you just started.

7H3

thanks for the tips i'll check those out soon
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BasilZero

It's been out since 2013 though. Basically like Minecraft when it was in "beta" for years lol. The game has a lot of content but the dev is always adding more.

:o

I dont like Minecraft that much either :(

Go Up