PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

the-pi-guy

Tacos how do you feel about RTS games?

Mmm_fish_tacos

I like them. I'm not that great at the but I like to play them from time to time.

Sorry guys, I'll get my steam thing worked out. I haven't been able to turn back on my desk top, and the laptop wont load steam. I'll get to that tomorrow tho.

the-pi-guy

I like them. I'm not that great at the but I like to play them from time to time.

Sorry guys, I'll get my steam thing worked out. I haven't been able to turn back on my desk top, and the laptop wont load steam. I'll get to that tomorrow tho.

Oh?  :o

the-pi-guy

I'm looking at my steam inventory and I have 2 Age of Mythologies going unused. 
If anyone is interested? 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oh?  :o

K, i changed my user name from the web store. I tried to add pezus but i keep getting an error. He's my new name. let me know if it works.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm looking at my steam inventory and I have 2 Age of Mythologies going unused. 
If anyone is interested? 

One please!

Mmm_fish_tacos

y u no add me fish taco ;(

It's giving me an error trying to add you too. Try this one, Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

K, i changed my user name from the web store. I tried to add pezus but i keep getting an error. He's my new name. let me know if it works.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I still can't find it.  :(

Mmm_fish_tacos

Feb 22, 2015, 02:28 AM Last Edit: Feb 22, 2015, 02:33 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos

I still can't find it.  :(

It's taking a while... I guess.

the-pi-guy

Feb 22, 2015, 02:30 AM Last Edit: Feb 22, 2015, 02:35 AM by the-pi-guy

It's taking a while... I guess.

Found it! 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Found it! 

Sweet, do you have everyone else on your list? If so please edit to reflect my edit. I don't want my real name floating around.

the-pi-guy

Sweet, do you have everyone else on your list? If so please edit to reflect my edit. I don't want my real name floating around.

I've got Basil and Pezus, they have everyone else just about. 

7H3

I have steam, but no games... Any good and cheap ones to get? I'm still playing Starcraft 2 on pc
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

I have steam, but no games... Any good and cheap ones to get? I'm still playing Starcraft 2 on pc

Check out the humble bundles.

Go Up