PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

I got some games with my new PC lately. I got Fallout:NV, Insurgency,and Deus Ex: HR. They are all amazing. My favorite PC game is probably Empire: Total War. I got Blacklist a while back and it's really good too.

What pc did you get?

FLGibsonIII

Feb 15, 2015, 02:11 AM Last Edit: Feb 15, 2015, 02:17 AM by FLGibsonIII

The boot time is amazing on this pc. It boots up faster than my ps4.

It's awesome how fast some PC's boot up. I also learned Windows 7 is much faster better than vista lol.
All aboard the hype train.

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's awesome how fast they some PC's boot up. I also learned Windows 7 is much faster better than vista lol.

Are you just now switching to 7?!

FLGibsonIII

What pc did you get?

I built it. I  have a gtx 760 gpu, i7 4790k cpu and a z97 pro MB. I got a steel series rivals mouse and 27" ASUS monitor which I like a lot as well.

FLGibsonIII

Are you just now switching to 7?!

yep. I'm a little late to the party lol.

Mmm_fish_tacos

and i changed my password for gmail, just incase.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I built it. I  have a gtx 760 gpu, i7 4790k cpu and a z97 pro MB. I got a steel series rivals mouse and 27" ASUS monitor which I like a lot as well.

nice, it seems everyone here built their own.

FLGibsonIII

nice, it seems everyone here built their own.

yeah, building is definitely the way to go. It's fun for me to build it and it's usually a better deal.

Legend

I notice in my bios I can set it to turn on with keyboard or mouse And time. DiD you check any of that?

Yeah I have it set to awake from keyboard but that's not it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

yeah, building is definitely the way to go. It's fun for me to build it and it's usually a better deal.

Yeah, it's easier to build a better machine for the same price, and no bloatware.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'd use google docs, you can upload in word format and then download in word format. 
Open office is great too, but sometimes in .doc or .docx, stuff gets messed up. 

Google docs is web based?

Mmm_fish_tacos

PC rebuilt, now back to my starting point. I really don't want any junk on this pc.

the-pi-guy

Google docs is web based?

Yeah, its part of gmail unfortunately. 

FLGibsonIII

Feb 15, 2015, 02:59 AM Last Edit: Feb 15, 2015, 03:11 AM by FLGibsonIII

PC rebuilt, now back to my starting point. I really don't want any junk on this pc.

Edit: Nevermind I misread

Mmm_fish_tacos

checked on steam big picture mode. I like what i'm seeing. I'll have to mess around with it a bit more tomorrow.

Go Up