PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

fudge I hate the "break the internet" slogan.

Mmm_fish_tacos

What is that?

the-pi-guy

What is that?

"The new iPod is so big, it broke the internet!"
"Kim Kardashian is going to break the internet by showing stuff"

BasilZero

Never heard of this before......

the-pi-guy

Time has a funny article on that phrase. 
NSFW though.  :P

Legend

What is that?

A tweet from the oscars last year was so popular that it caused twitter to crash. Then that caused it to kinda be a saying for meaning something's so popular that it crashes the website. Then kim kardashean made it a common phrase by having it on the cover of her magazene photo. Since then I've seen tons of things saying it.

What's annoying about it is that people don't say it as an exageration. They litteeally think kim's butt broke the internet for a bit.

the-pi-guy

A tweet from the oscars last year was so popular that it caused twitter to crash. Then that caused it to kinda be a saying for meaning something's so popular that it crashes the website. Then kim kardashean made it a common phrase by having it on the cover of her magazene photo. Since then I've seen tons of things saying it.

What's annoying about it is that people don't say it as an exageration. They litteeally think kim's butt broke the internet for a bit.

Lol. 
People. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

The boot time is amazing on this pc. It boots up faster than my ps4.

the-pi-guy

The boot time is amazing on this pc. It boots up faster than my ps4.

Its awesome.

the-pi-guy

How's the PC Legend? 

Mmm_fish_tacos

K, went to download Crome, clicked some stupid link wasn't paying attention and it download a bunch of shame because I'm probably to tired to mess with this right now. Rather than track down all the junk I'm reseting window's. FML...

Legend

How's the PC Legend? 

Good. For some strange reason it likes turning itself on though.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Good. For some strange reason it likes turning itself on though.

I notice in my bios I can set it to turn on with keyboard or mouse And time. DiD you check any of that?

the-pi-guy

FLGibsonIII

I got some games with my new PC lately. I got Fallout:NV, Insurgency,and Deus Ex: HR. They are all amazing. My favorite PC game is probably Empire: Total War. I got Blacklist a while back and it's really good too.
All aboard the hype train.

Go Up