Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I bought Crysis 3. 
Some pretty stuff in there. 
I bought the waifu bundle. Much prettier stuff in there

Legend

I was expecting May, but I think they said that it wasn't coming in May.  Some time this year I'm sure.  Probably the holiday. 

Doesn't the final version come out this holiday?

the-pi-guy

Doesn't the final version come out this holiday?

No idea. 
Sounds like some sort of public beta in April? 
Or a release in April or during the Summer.   

Mmm_fish_tacos

Thermal paste replace.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oh?

Yep, I had to send back my first board, so had to separate heat sink from the cpu. So I had to replace the paste.

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

Yep, I had to send back my first board, so had to separate heat sink from the cpu. So I had to replace the paste.

As I thought. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

This is my fist message from my new pc! On a 120 inch screen In 720p... I could have sworn I picked up a 1080 card, guess not as it wont let me change the resolution settings. Can't wait to get my real GPU. But at least I have it up and running. I'm sure it will play mine sweeper just fine. ;)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Okay, something crazy just happened. I think as I typed that it switched to 1080. WTH?

the-pi-guy

This is my fist message from my new pc! On a 120 inch screen In 720p... I could have sworn I picked up a 1080 card, guess not as it wont let me change the resolution settings. Can't wait to get my real GPU. But at least I have it up and running. I'm sure it will play mine sweeper just fine. ;)

What GPU do you have?

the-pi-guy

Woot!  Woot! Woot!

Mmm_fish_tacos

What GPU do you have?

lol I don't even know, it was 20 bucks at best buy, like the cheapest one I could find till I get my real gpu.

And dang MS in their Fing dog. I just paid 100 dollars for windows and it didn't come with word. WFT!!!

Mmm_fish_tacos

I cant get sound over hdmi

Go Up