PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Going to send the Mb and psu back. Already filed a rma with Newegg. I guess it will be about 3 weeks before I can try again.

An extra few weeks isn't that bad. Especially when you have Christmas and new years to fill your time.

the-pi-guy

Going to send the Mb and psu back. Already filed a rma with Newegg. I guess it will be about 3 weeks before I can try again.

That sucks.  I was in a different, but similar boat.  The PSU I had first was poorly executed, so I was like nope not gonna try putting that in my computer.  Bought a new one a few weeks later. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

I've been reading reviews on newegg, seems I wasn't the only one to get a one this way, no video no beep. But it has more good reviews than bad, if the next big the same I'll swap it for something else.

NeverDies

I've been reading reviews on newegg, seems I wasn't the only one to get a one this way, no video no beep. But it has more good reviews than bad, if the next big the same I'll swap it for something else.

I had the same problem with a Hard Drive. Reviews were really good, but a few people had some major problems with it. I was unlucky enough to be one of those. Thankfully the one I got afterwards worked perfectly.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

BasilZero

@BasilZero: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2356-final-fantasy-xiii    - FFXIII for $11
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2500-final-fantasy-xiii-2   - FFXIII-2 for less than $14

dang so tempting.

But but...;(

Squareenix NA Online store had the FFXIII for Steam for $6.40 2 weeks ago :(.

I was saving my monies for to buy MK8 DLC on WiiU but now I know it doesnt take PayPal >.>.....hopefully SE store has a online sale again lol.

darkknightkryta

dang so tempting.

But but...;(

Squareenix NA Online store had the FFXIII for Steam for $6.40 2 weeks ago :(.

I was saving my monies for to buy MK8 DLC on WiiU but now I know it doesnt take PayPal >.>.....hopefully SE store has a online sale again lol.

Let me know oh great Basil-sama

Legend

The forest now has co-op lol.

NeverDies

And it's hilarious when you accidentally kill your buddies while trying to chop down trees.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

And it's hilarious when you accidentally kill your buddies while trying to chop down trees.

Remind me not to chop down any trees with you.  :o

One step closer to my dream.  :o

BasilZero

Let me know oh great Basil-sama

Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy XIII

are all $6.40 right now.

Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII are both $4.80 right now.

darkknightkryta

Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy XIII

are all $6.40 right now.

Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII are both $4.80 right now.

D:

BasilZero

darkknightkryta

Did you buy anythin yet?

Not yet.  I still need you to weed out my rightsuf purchases.

Go Up