PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

K got it to turn on. My power supply is a piece of shame, the fan is rubbing something. But now I got no video..

Do you have sound?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Do you have sound?

Dont seem too. I dont have a set of speakers but i plug my head phones into every slot and get no beeps.

NeverDies

K got it to turn on. My power supply is a piece of shame, the fan is rubbing something. But now I got no video..

Are you able to load your BIOS?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Mmm_fish_tacos

Are you able to load your BIOS?

It doesn't display anything on screen.

Mmm_fish_tacos

The cpu fan runs, and the light on my mouse works, but that's really all i got.

NeverDies

Are you able to get your monitor to work when it's plugged into the Motherboard instead of the Graphics Card?

If it still doesn't work, try unplugging your graphics card and try again with your monitor hooked to the Motherboard.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Mmm_fish_tacos

The MB does not' have onboard video

Mmm_fish_tacos

It's alive!  Kind a.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Got to the bios screen but i didn't do something right and now i get nothing again. going to reset the bios again and see it it does something.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Fixes the god awful noise coming from the psu and the on off switch doesn't turn off.

Mmm_fish_tacos

And it's back to being dead.

the-pi-guy

Hmmm, I was afraid of that when you said what you bought. 
Power supply, CPU and GPU are the three things you shouldn't go cheap on for a gaming PC. 

I think next march will be when the new/final dev kit is set to be revealed. I know I'll be getting one at least.

Would have got one sooner but I only have a laptop that I could play on right now. It runs games great, but that's at 900p(native screen size) 30fps. 1080p 75fps would kill the game visuals.

That's one of two reasons why I'm waiting till March.  At least that's the biggest one. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hmmm, I was afraid of that when you said what you bought. 
Power supply, CPU and GPU are the three things you shouldn't go cheap on for a gaming PC. 
That's one of two reasons why I'm waiting till March.  At least that's the biggest one. 

It was a wire that was sticking up to far and hitting the fan, but now to button is broke, so fudge it. I'll send it back and get another brand. The thing wasn't cheap it's just i got it on sale. And if i can't get video to display i'll just send the board back. Hell at this point i'm half temped to just send everything back and forget about it.

the-pi-guy

@the-Pi-guy I told you to get the ui based version:

Web: http://dsdcs.com/portfolio/software-development/4-ds4windows

Forum: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Windows-Another-fork-another-thread

The UI one gives you keyboard mapping, as well as profiles and auto updates.

I'm going mad, this is the one I'm using. 
DS4Windows. 
Not DS4Tool.  :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

Going to send the Mb and psu back. Already filed a rma with Newegg. I guess it will be about 3 weeks before I can try again.

Go Up