-The Witcher   -2$
-The Witcher 2  - 6.50$
-Fallout: New Vegas  - 6.50$? 
-Fallout 3  - 6.50$
-GTX 970  - 380$
which comes with either The Crew, Far Cry 4, AC Unity
Which to get? 

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

Just bought Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

It only started being $4.99 recently from what I've been told and its a hidden RPG gem that is exclusive to PC :o.

Will get to it.....sometime in the future XD.

I tried to play through it, I couldn't get past 10 minutes of the game.

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Guys, I am willing to share my Steam library of 180+ games if anyone wants it (through Family Sharing). The person has to be trustworthy though and not a cheater/hacker

the-pi-guy

Guys, I am willing to share my Steam library of 180+ games if anyone wants it (through Family Sharing). The person has to be trustworthy though and not a cheater/hacker

Too late!  You've been hacked. 

Okay not really.  :)

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Shucks.  :(
I want it, but at the same time I want to build my own. 

Riderz1337

What is family sharing? I've heard of it on steam but never knew what it did. Someone can just play your entire game library? No strings attached?

Dr. Pezus

What is family sharing? I've heard of it on steam but never knew what it did. Someone can just play your entire game library? No strings attached?

Indeed. You can download almost any of my games to your PC as long as I authorize your PC (which can be done remotely if I just give you a temporary password to access my account on your PC). The only "catch" is that only one person can play a game in my library at the same time. It's not really a catch in my case though since I don't play very often.

Dr. Pezus

And you have your own saves, achievements etc.

Riderz1337

the-pi-guy

I just got UPS TRACKING INFORMATION!!!
THE HYPE IS REAL. 
IT'S SUFFOCATING. 

BasilZero

I tried to play through it, I couldn't get past 10 minutes of the game.

But you say that about every western game though!

So nobody wants it? Then I am out!!

I would ask except I already own a third of the games you have + more that you dont have :O - and I wanna build my own collection as well and my own hours n_n.

Go Up