PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

I think I saw it for $5 recently. The basic version that is

Yeah the basic's been $5 before I know - still wanna get the best version :O

Riderz1337

AC 3 sucks...Extremely boring in my opinion.

Sands of Time is an amazing game. Loved it back in the day on my PS2, and I recently replayed it on my PC as well.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I liked AC3.

It was my first AC I actually completed.

Dr. Pezus

I've completed all the AC games I've played (1 to Revelations)

BasilZero

AC 3 sucks...Extremely boring in my opinion.

Sands of Time is an amazing game. Loved it back in the day on my PS2, and I recently replayed it on my PC as well.

I wish I had gotten the Prince of Persia collection when it was available during Christmas sale 2012 on Steam :(.

Now the series is only separated purchase T.T.

Riderz1337

I've completed only one...AC1.

Surprisingly, it was my most hated game (possibly most hated game EVER) and yet it was the only AC game I completed. I tried AC2/3/Black Flag and either Revelations or Brotherhood I don't remember which one exactly.

BasilZero

I've completed only one...AC1.

Surprisingly, it was my most hated game (possibly most hated game EVER) and yet it was the only AC game I completed. I tried AC2/3/Black Flag and either Revelations or Brotherhood I don't remember which one exactly.

AC1 was.....OKish but I guess I would of been more impressed if I didnt play it in low settings (due to the fact that I didnt have a good GFX card when I first played it) - AC2 was fantastic! I'm playing AC Brotherhood now and loving it!

Riderz1337

AC1 was.....OKish but I guess I would of been more impressed if I didnt play it in low settings (due to the fact that I didnt have a good GFX card when I first played it) - AC2 was fantastic! I'm playing AC Brotherhood now and loving it!

It was too repetitive. The graphics part didn't bother me at all, it's just the entire game was go to a city, do some of the same boring mission to reveal your target in the city and go kill him. Rinse and repeat for literally the entire game. I mean I understand it's an "Assassin" game and you're supposed to kill people, but at least they should have had some better side missions or something so the game wouldn't feel so repetitive.

BasilZero

It was too repetitive. The graphics part didn't bother me at all, it's just the entire game was go to a city, do some of the same boring mission to reveal your target in the city and go kill him. Rinse and repeat for literally the entire game. I mean I understand it's an "Assassin" game and you're supposed to kill people, but at least they should have had some better side missions or something so the game wouldn't feel so repetitive.

I didnt like the side missions that much, that involved beating up people to save them or to get info, sneaking up on people to obtain information or to steal a item, going through puzzle dungeons just to get some treasure, etc. Assassinating those who are part of the templars was fun :O lol.

the-pi-guy

Planning on getting a GTX 770, or depending on the price a GTX 870 when it comes out. 

Psh.  GTX 870, so last gen. 
GTX 970 though!!!   That's where it's at. 

darkknightkryta

Psh.  GTX 870, so last gen. 
GTX 970 though!!!   That's where it's at. 

There's only 970 -_- ( vs 870)

the-pi-guy

There's only 970 -_- ( vs 870)

Oh DKK.  :P
You're so silly.

BasilZero

Shamelessly copied from GAF  8)

----

Finished The Walking Dead Season 1 along with its 400 days DLC.

Dem feels.

Started on Half-Life 1.....non-source...always wanted to play a HL game lol - man dat nostalgia though of the 1990s shooters.

Also downloaded Darksiders 2 - will play it through October just in time for the season ;)

Riderz1337

Walking Dead video game is overrated.

Yeah come at me

BasilZero

Walking Dead video game is overrated.

Yeah come at me

I agree - it shouldnt be Game of the Year - it should be Story of the Year though :P

Btw I rated it 89 out of 100!

Go Up