World of Final Fantasy Announced (First on PS4/Vita, 2016)

Started by ethomaz, Jun 16, 2015, 05:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Worth noting that it's also been declared Console Exclusive to PS4 and Vita, meaning a PC version is probably the only other version coming.

kitler53

guys guys,.. all first on ps4 means is it is also coming to ps4 neo.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Mmm_fish_tacos

ethomaz

I'm liking the demo a lot.

ethomaz

Loved the battle system.

- The Basic menu is only a pre-configurable shortcuts to most used skills and to be fair the Classic menu is where you can do strategy with everything you have.
- Battle are faster than old FFs and the fast forward makes it even faster.
- You have 3 type of monster to use S (small), M (Medium) and L (Large)... each party member is formed by a group where you can mix a S, M and L monster like a pyramid (L in bottom and S in top)... your party member is M or S in chibi form and M or L in normal form (you have two battle setthings each one with it own monsters).
- Each party member can play combined in pyramid with everything combined (HP, power, etc) with one turn for the party member or split in 3 monster with 3 turns per party member (the damage is splinted too).
- Each monster has 2-5 variations that you can chance in save spots after unlock it.
- The upgrade grid is cool and you can unlock abilities, monster variation or increase stats fro each monster variation... you can add custom abilities so it heavy customizable.
- Party members can be equipes with abilities learned from the monsters.
- You can uses Champions (Summons) in battle that are the old FF characters and it is super cool.
-You can ride monsters on map too after inlock this upgrade for this mosters but in the demo I just found monster big enough to ride with chibi form.
- You choose the form you want to battle in the map before enter in the battle.
- If you have the same ability in two mosters (one can be the party member) you have a upgraded version of the ability like Cure > Curaga.

I can't say how much I loved the battle system... the monster collection is great.

I did not like the fixed camera that moves wherever you change to a new location... it could allow you use the camera freely.

Haaaaa the battle system is a charm.

Go Up