PlayStation E3 hype/news/leaks/rumor/bananaman/ethomaz/bananaman thread

Started by the-pi-guy, May 26, 2014, 04:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ClassicGamingWizz

May 27, 2014, 06:05 PM Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 06:07 PM by ClassicGamingWizz

http://i.imgur.com/Qq4Y5Tj.gif how do i post the gifs ?

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

ethomaz

Why only Banana have a thread with his name :(

OP. With the MEGAFAIL The Order... Soony™ will need to drop some MEGATON to holidays... I want to see that happen.

GIF. The version only with the cat and the black guy is the best :D

the-pi-guy

Why only Banana have a thread with his name :(

OP. With the MEGAFAIL The Order... Soony™ will need to drop some MEGATON to holidays... I want to see that happen.

GIF. The version only with the cat and the black guy is the best :D

@bold
Who else? 

nnodley

Tidux has been saying that Sony's E3 is loaded, Thuway is saying not to expect too many big surprises, and Shinobi's tune has been changing with the wind.

Honestly I can not stand thuway anymore.  He always seems to just spout random crud.  Shinobi definitely has contacts but is limited.  At least tidux is in the industry and is the most likely to have most of the info about sony's E3.

Raven

Honestly I can not stand thuway anymore.  He always seems to just spout random crud.  Shinobi definitely has contacts but is limited.  At least tidux is in the industry and is the most likely to have most of the info about sony's E3.

Thuway is the least reliable. He's prone to conclusion jumping, says things that are speculation but he treats them as fact, and gets way too argumentative. He's not in the industry anymore and seems to have few actual contacts.

Shinobi obviously has contacts and he usually tells you when he's speculating or not. He admits to not knowing things where Thuway would normally try to convince you that he knows. Lately though, Shinobi has been confusing. He will say one thing and then the next day say something different. Like The Order being on track or delayed and how one minute he's saying Sony has nothing else for 2014 but then later saying he doesn't actually know and it would surprise him if they didn't.

Tidux reminds me of Thuway in how eager he is to say things. He seems like he jumps to conclusions. The difference being that Tidux is not as vocal and he's actually in the industry. I believe he may be one of the developers for The Division. He was right about a couple things involving firmware 1.7 that we didn't know about officially but he also ended up being wrong about a few things like media playback and friend notifications. Those could have been last minute changes, though.

Legend

Thuway is the least reliable. He's prone to conclusion jumping, says things that are speculation but he treats them as fact, and gets way too argumentative. He's not in the industry anymore and seems to have few actual contacts.

Shinobi obviously has contacts and he usually tells you when he's speculating or not. He admits to not knowing things where Thuway would normally try to convince you that he knows. Lately though, Shinobi has been confusing. He will say one thing and then the next day say something different. Like The Order being on track or delayed and how one minute he's saying Sony has nothing else for 2014 but then later saying he doesn't actually know and it would surprise him if they didn't.

Tidux reminds me of Thuway in how eager he is to say things. He seems like he jumps to conclusions. The difference being that Tidux is not as vocal and he's actually in the industry. I believe he may be one of the developers for The Division. He was right about a couple things involving firmware 1.7 that we didn't know about officially but he also ended up being wrong about a few things like media playback and friend notifications. Those could have been last minute changes, though.

Domonite and gopher are the best.

They don't leak anything ;)

Raven

Domonite and gopher are the best.

They don't leak anything ;)

I like DemonNite's style. He tells you things but they're hidden. Like Project Beast. He was teasing that for a while and no one caught it. Not like they really could have known but it was still sneaky of him. He also just makes general statements. Not enough to get anyone in trouble but enough to get some hype going without spoiling a surprise.

the-pi-guy

I like Pi-Guy's style. He tells you things but they're hidden. Like Pants Beast. He was teasing that for a while and no one caught it. Not like they really could have known but it was still sneaky of him. He also just makes general statements. Not enough to get anyone in trouble but enough to get some liquids going without spoiling a surprise.  ;)

I know what you mean. 
(Fixed). 

Raven

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

@bold
Who else?

I was just kidding but COOL... sad banana is not posting here like he posted in VGC.

I know what you mean. 
(Fixed). 

Ohhhh this one was good ;)

PS. I will try to make some good things here in the next weeks... maybe after E3.

Go Up