I projectile vomited everywhere. .

Started by kitler53, Dec 15, 2022, 12:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

for the first time since covid my work asked me to come to the office.  holiday party of sorts. 

in the morning I felt fine.  ..bit of a headache but that's not uncommon these days. 

lunch was provided but I didn't eat.  just had no appetite. 

then kind of all of a sudden things got bad. nauseous. dizzy. chills. fever. I make the decision to take the next train home which unfortunately was 1.5 hours later. 

I lay in the office just trying to keep myself together as person after person asks "are you okay?".   

NO!

finally it's time for the train. I start walking and that makes me feel much worse.  

I reach the train and attempt to lie down in a seat laughably to small to lie down in. 

glub

I dash as fast as I can to the bathroom.  I get only 1 foot in the door and it's too late.  

at a distance of 4 feet from the toilet I start puking with such force that I don't miss the toilet too low,.. I miss too high. 

my vomit starts in the upper far corner of the bathroom.  I try to adjust my trajectory.  it starts to come down but not far enough.  It hits the seat cover which is in the upper position above the toilet.  it goes everywhere...

I wanted to find the right words to describe what I saw and I just don't have them.  but I found a good visual.  you know when your at a theme park and the use water to create a surface to project into?

that.  but with vomit.

again. again. again.  ...six times in total my body spasms the contents of my stomach like some kind of pulse gun. 

I grab a bit of toilet paper to wipe down the seat then head back to my seat. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Thanks for sharing...

BananaKing

I hope you get better soon buddy

Sounds like food poisoning to me.

Dr. Pezus

Vomiting is the worst. At least you reached the bathroom!

the-pi-guy

Sounds like you know Hank Green.