Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

kitler53

kitler53

Legend

The last picture doesn't have any food or drink. I think you might be confused about the holiday!

kitler53

The last picture doesn't have any food or drink. I think you might be confused about the holiday!
Like with a keg stand,.. you drink directly from the tap. 

darkknightkryta

Happy German Night!  Whatever that is.

kitler53

Happy German Night!  Whatever that is.
I have no idea either but I got some likes for posting pics of girls embodying German stereotypes so I'll guess is a holiday to celebrate being racist!!

for the record my heritage is 100% German so I think that makes my racism okay. 

Legend

I have no idea either but I got some likes for posting pics of girls embodying German stereotypes so I'll guess is a holiday to celebrate being racist!!

It's German night, everyone posting German food and drink gets a like!

Although maybe you need to host next year. My last name is German but I have a pretty mixed heritage.

kitler53

It's German night, everyone posting German food and drink gets a like!

Although maybe you need to host next year. My last name is German but I have a pretty mixed heritage.
my heritage is German but my family wasn't proud of that or something.  my parents never acknowledge it at least.  they'd just say "we're American".   ...so I know next to nothing about German heritage and what I do know I probably picked up from cartoons. 

the-pi-guy

My dad's family I think is pretty proud of their German heritage. I think grandpa could either read or speak German.

My mom's family is proud of their Norwegian heritage.

BananaKing

If posting pics of hot girls is wrong then I don't wanna be right