Warner Bros Discovery |OT| DC Reboot

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 03, 2022, 11:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

personally I wish superhero movies would go to the "James bond" format.

recast whenever but it's not really a "reboot" of the franchise.  enough already with the retelling of origin stories.  just make a stand alone movie with a plot that's cool.  don't worry about continuity.  fudge off already with cross overs.
The good news, the new Superman is not an origin story.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

This will flop. All these new or rebooted series usually fail. Only one that really ever worked was fraser  

Joey failed, how I met your father is... did it get cancelled yet? And the 90s show sucked.

the-pi-guy

This will flop. All these new or rebooted series usually fail. Only one that really ever worked was fraser 

Joey failed, how I met your father is... did it get cancelled yet? And the 90s show sucked.
I feel like some of these are very different things. I don't think How I Met Your Father is related to the original show?

By that note, I could say there are some successful spin off shows.
Young Sheldon seems to be pretty successful. Better Call Saul.

kitler53

oh fudge you,.. i liked it a lot.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

oh fudge you,.. i liked it a lot.
i agree.  I liked it a lot too.

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

i agree.  I liked it a lot too.
I've yet to watch it. I heard its atrocious.

Legend

Phoebe Dynevor was good in Bridgerton so I'm sad she didn't get it.

Nicholas Hoult was good in The Great but he would have made a hilariously bad superman. Bullet dodged.

Legend

the-pi-guy

Movie was supposedly cancelled, and then leaked.

And now suddenly coming out.

What a strange ride.

the-pi-guy

Go Up