Russia is invading the Ukraine, how are we not talking about this.

Started by kitler53, Feb 21, 2022, 10:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

i fudgy hate musk.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Oct 07, 2022, 05:34 PM Last Edit: Oct 07, 2022, 05:40 PM by Legend

Unless they have a huge amount of evidence to back that up, this just seams like a lie. There would be plenty of leaks from within SpaceX if Musk ordered starlink throttled/disabled.

EDT: this makes sense

i fudgy hate musk.
Was so hard watching this video and then seeing him posting his stupid take.

the-pi-guy

EDT: this makes sense

Appreciated.
That's kind of good news.

Some of Musk's takes on Ukraine/Russia are a tad concerning.

darkknightkryta

All of Putin's puppets(i.e. Musk) takes are stupid.  What bugs me is that Russian's money isn't going to be worth the money it's printed on in the near future.  Why keep going with the charade if Putin can't pay you anymore?

the-pi-guy

Someone is claiming that musk spoke to Putin prior to his other tweet.

kitler53

not claiming it's true but 100% not taking that dogsombrero's word on it. 

Legend

A new leak with info from September 8th shows that SpaceX is asking the US government to help pay for Starlink in Ukraine.

Confirms that currently SpaceX (and Musk as the majority shareholder) are paying the majority of the bill, seemingly a few hundred million since the war started. That is probably the largest donation by a non government entity. As a crazy bit of trivia, Fortnite/Epic Games is seemingly responsible for the second largest donation of $144 million.

kitler53

so what,.. musk it looking for the government to fund his twitter purchase?   guy must really have liquidity issues.

Legend

so what,.. musk it looking for the government to fund his twitter purchase?   guy must really have liquidity issues.
No he's selling cologne to do that.

Legend

BananaKing

Ummm poor elon musk?

Legend

Ummm poor elon musk?

Normally the US government would be paying for this.

Go Up