God of War: Ragnarok |OT| 94 MC|OC Ragnarok is Here

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 31, 2021, 06:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

kitler53

the first game was like that too.  most of it was in the canoe I suppose but still.  this game evolves the concept but really does amp it up. 

having read the other thread about Cory talking about telling stories in new ways not defined by books/movies it's not hard to imagine he's got a third evolution in store.  a story told entirely in-game without cut scenes.   the next step in the GoW "seemless integration of cut scenes without cuts" concept where they ditch the cut scenes entirety. 

I'd say more but it might qualify as a spoiler.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

Man I absolutely loved when I was hearing that in the second spoiler.  Was pretty funny.

I'm 21 hours in playtime but i have no idea how far i really am into the game.  I'm doing literally everything so i'm hoping i'm only like 50% through the main story. Idk.

But i will say the one shot transitions in this one are insanely cool.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Edge apparently gave it a 6/10.
So likely to drop down to a 93.

BananaKing

I called it. I said edge would give it a low score. But 6/10 is just trolling at this point.

Dr. Pezus

Lulz

BananaKing

Sony should remaster Gow 1, 2, 3 and Ascension, and the 2 vita games and release them on PS5. I think a lot of people would buy them and enjoy them.

kitler53

Sony should remaster Gow 1, 2, 3 and Ascension, and the 2 vita games and release them on PS5. I think a lot of people would buy them and enjoy them.
Isn't 3 already of ps4/5?

But i would take a port of the gow collection currently stuck on ps3. I'd take a lot of simple ports of games stuck on ps3.  That should be the priorty for justifying ps premium. 

BananaKing

Isn't 3 already of ps4/5?

But i would take a port of the gow collection currently stuck on ps3. I'd take a lot of simple ports of games stuck on ps3.  That should be the priorty for justifying ps premium.
Yeah I know its a pain in the dog to port these games. But they should dedicate a team to porting their library and having it run natively on PS4 and PS5.

the-pi-guy

Nov 25, 2022, 01:24 PM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2022, 01:26 PM by the-pi-guy
Person on Era got banned for posting a fake Edge review.

BananaKing

Lol so the 6/10 was fake?

kitler53

Lol so the 6/10 was fake?

the pessimist in me reads that tweet and thinks he contests the summary and not the score....

the-pi-guy

the pessimist in me reads that tweet and thinks he contests the summary and not the score....
Maybe. He later said he can't talk about the score.

Legend

Starting! Won't read any responses till I at least get a few hours deep.

nnodley

I'm about 40 hours play time. So good. And there is so much amazing side content. I just got to a new area, that I won't say anymore about, that is full of side quests and more. And it's an insanely well designed environment that's for sure

Go Up