PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

What game is at 0:45 with the small flying robot?
Is that supposed to be something from horizon?

And what about 0:47 with the B.I.P suit?

kitler53

What game is at 0:45 with the small flying robot?
Is that supposed to be something from horizon?

And what about 0:47 with the B.I.P suit?
if i'm looking at the right thing.. it's the ghost from destiny.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

and i didn't know B.I.P. but a google search is telling me it is calisto protocol

kitler53

anyone buying the "uncharted 5" speculation?   the girl exploring a cave finding a treasure?   i mean, it certainly looks like uncharted and since the actor is a girl instead of a boy i guess it makes sense this could be an easter egg for a future release.   

i just dunno though.   everything else is already on ps5.   ...and uncharted lost legacy features girls.  it's not quite the right sillouette but i also just don't really buy that this would be teasing uncharted 5.

Legend

anyone buying the "uncharted 5" speculation?   the girl exploring a cave finding a treasure?   i mean, it certainly looks like uncharted and since the actor is a girl instead of a boy i guess it makes sense this could be an easter egg for a future release.  

i just dunno though.   everything else is already on ps5.   ...and uncharted lost legacy features girls.  it's not quite the right sillouette but i also just don't really buy that this would be teasing uncharted 5.
There's a closeup of her face and it doesn't really look like Elena or their daughter.

Not Tomb Raider either so no clue.

the-pi-guy

and i didn't know B.I.P. but a google search is telling me it is calisto protocol
Thanks, was pretty sure that's what it was.

anyone buying the "uncharted 5" speculation?   the girl exploring a cave finding a treasure?   i mean, it certainly looks like uncharted and since the actor is a girl instead of a boy i guess it makes sense this could be an easter egg for a future release.  

i just dunno though.   everything else is already on ps5.   ...and uncharted lost legacy features girls.  it's not quite the right sillouette but i also just don't really buy that this would be teasing uncharted 5.
I would say the ad has a lot of current and future PS5 games (FFXVI, Spider-man 2).

What I would say is that all of the other games are pretty obvious. This part is obviously Kratos, this part is obviously GT7, etc.
Whereas the Uncharted-y parts of the trailer stick out as not being obvious anything.

It doesn't really look like Uncharted TLL, it doesn't look like Tomb Raider. We're just pretty much assuming it's Uncharted, because it's a PlayStation ad.

kitler53

Maybe Sony will suprise us all and we'll get "Recharted".

The original 4 games remastered and released but with Nathan replaced with a girl.   Think of all the free advertising they'll get from fox news reporting on "woke" sony trying to "groom" our children.

the-pi-guy

Pretty sure it's an open secret at this point that there will be a new Uncharted game not from Naughty Dog.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

not surprised. 

nnodley

Likely a mix of price and games available for it. Not to mention I feel like the VR hype from 2-3 years ago has waned so much

Legend

Heck yeah, it might actually get a price cut eventually!

kitler53

as a guy that got psvr 1

- $600 is a lot
- it's a lot of the same games
- except it's not even BC so I have to rebuy many of them
- the absolute best game (astro) is still not announced in any capacity
- no longer able to play media

that's kind of hard to swallow.  it looks like better tech for sure but I need to see something announced.  and by something I mean by astro bot 1 and 2 and media playback.  otherwise it's kind of a downgrade.

nnodley

I'm thinking I'll probably just cancel my preorder. I'd probably play it quite a bit at first but I have such a backlog of normal games across every console that it will just be stuffed in my closet for a year with no playtime

kitler53

I'm thinking I'll probably just cancel my preorder. I'd probably play it quite a bit at first but I have such a backlog of normal games across every console that it will just be stuffed in my closet for a year with no playtime
and this is why ms acquiring CoD is a big deal.   maintaining an ecosystem is difficult and once the cracks emerge it's a downward spiral.  with no game there will be no players which will lead to no games...

Go Up