PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

kitler53

I would also throw out a lack of marketing and the fact that you can only buy it from PlayStation Direct.

Quite a few of them do have cross buy.
i said many not all.   i'd have to rebuy moss.   Rez and tetris have upgrade fees.  

also, one of the games i specifically held back on with psvr1 (due to move controllers being mandatory) was torn.  i've checked and to the best of my knowledge it won't be available at all on psvr 2.  i really wanted to play it on psvr 2 because of the promise of improved tracking but i guess that's not going to happen.  

i skipped buying blood and truth for the same reason.  the developer confirmed it's not coming to psvr 2.

no word on if ghost giant will be supported near as i can tell.  or wipeout.  or statik.  or keep talking and nobody explodes. or gnog.  or lucky's tale. or tethered.

what games "matter" is a very personal thing but as i look at my library most of it isn't even supported on psvr2 and the few that are require me to pay again to play it.   it's nice that some games are free upgrades but those games aren't the ones i'm personally interested in.   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens