Recent Posts

Pages 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: consoles are like really c...
Last post by Legend - Apr 21, 2024, 06:39 PM
I guess pants inflation is the real thing we should have been watching.
Off-Topic Community / consoles are like really cheap...
Last post by kitler53 - Apr 21, 2024, 06:34 PM
drive by topic but ...

shopping for new dress pants and it seems $300-$600 is the going rate.  so the same or more than for a console.  ...for pants.  

fudge this I'll do my conference naked.
Off-Topic News Discussion / Landing Heavy Cargo on the Moo...
Last post by Legend - Apr 21, 2024, 06:30 PM

New NASA plan for cargo only versions of the human landers. Just so funny that the mega rocket on the left is cheaper.

Work Underway on Large Cargo Landers for NASA's Artemis Moon Missions - NASA
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Legend - Apr 21, 2024, 06:26 PM
Rebel Moon 2 was odd. First hour was super boring with nothing happening. Second hour was decent action.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Humanoid Robot Progress Tr...
Last post by Legend - Apr 21, 2024, 05:11 PM
I updated the op and plan to use this thread as a general robot thread. With so many companies working on them now, it can be hard to keep track.
Gaming Community / Re: Say Anything About The Gam...
Last post by BananaKing - Apr 21, 2024, 04:12 PM
Yeah!  

God of War, and Souls have been my favorite of this and last gen.
From the souls games I've only played Bloodborne. Bloodborne was amazing. But God of war is just the GOAT IMO
Gaming Community / Re: The Music Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Apr 21, 2024, 01:11 AM
Last post by the-pi-guy - Apr 21, 2024, 12:15 AM
Just finished god of war Ragnarok. What a game. Absolutely amazing. Though I do think I like God of war 2018 better. Either way. God of war is the GOAT gaming franchise
Yeah!  

God of War, and Souls have been my favorite of this and last gen.
Last post by BananaKing - Apr 20, 2024, 11:29 PM
Just finished god of war Ragnarok. What a game. Absolutely amazing. Though I do think I like God of war 2018 better. Either way. God of war is the GOAT gaming franchise
Last post by kitler53 - Apr 20, 2024, 10:14 PM
Elden Ring does have plenty of things in the middle. There's even boss fights in the middle of nowhere. Random NPCs.

I personally think Skyrim's open world is good (even if it's not good for Kitler).
Elden Ring is like the antithesis of Skyrim's open world in a ton of different ways.

yeah but to me they aren't really designed to be "open world".   they are always tethered to a location and if you step outside of the boundaries they de-aggro and reset.  the design of the bosses are the same as if it was a very linear game with a "boss room".    ...expect even worse because 
1. the open world area never makes the boss fight more interesting.   it's always a boring wide open field.
2. the bosses are all easy to cheese.   you can just leave the aggro area to reset the boss.  the bosses didn't even reset their life bar so the could easily be cheesed via a quick attack and run.    aka boring and worse than the previous games.
Pages 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10