Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: I'm impressed by ChatGPT, ...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 11:59 PM
too many "secretly"s.
Might have been from me trying to push the email in a certain direction.

I probably could have asked it to improve the flow. The back and forth dynamic is definitely its strong suit.
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Studios Develo...
Last post by BananaKing - Yesterday at 11:54 PM
I think they won't make any acquisitions until the MS/Activision thing is cleared. I think if they buy more it gives more chances for the MS deal to go through. Because MS will argue look, they are doing it too
Gaming Community / Re: 2012 Sony vs 2022 Sony
Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 11:43 PM
i like that some of sony's games are 100 million dollar productions.   i think that's a good thing because that's what it takes to get a GoW.    

just, ya know,.. have a 50 or so 2 million dollar productions as well...
Last post by kitler53 - Yesterday at 11:41 PM
too many "secretly"s.
Forum Community / Re: How is everyone doing?
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Out of curiosity, how many miles do you have on that?

We have a 2013 camry with like 211k miles already.
130 on it, 140 on my 26 year old car. 211 is pretty good
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Forum Community / Re: How is everyone doing?
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 10:31 PM
My car window popped off the motor and can't go back up. It's only 18 years old so I don't want to get rid of it, but it has a lot of compounding issues.
Out of curiosity, how many miles do you have on that?

We have a 2013 camry with like 211k miles already.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Meet PlayStation Mobile: a superteam hired from Apple, Kabam, Meta, Tencent and more

It started with the appointment of Nicola Sebastiani last summer, who joined PlayStation Studios as vice president and head of mobile. Sebastiani moved to PlayStation from Apple, where he was head of App Store business development and later head of content for Apple Arcade.
Davis joined PlayStation as senior director and head of mobile business development, bringing with him many years of experience working across business development, M&A, licensing and strategic partnerships at Kabam. Davis has also previously worked in bizdev roles at Beeline Interactive and Capcom.

Around the same time, Courtemanche was appointed senior director and head of mobile product at PlayStation Studios. He moved over from a product management role at Meta, and has previously worked in product management at EA, Disney and Zynga.

In July, PlayStation hired Tencent's former senior strategic partnerships and bizdev lead Aaron Yang. He's now senior business development manager, handling licensing and platforms at PlayStation Mobile.

The following month, Uyen Uyen Ton Nu left her role as marketing VP at Super Evil Megacorp to become senior director and head of mobile marketing at PlayStation.

Their acquisition streak slowed down pretty substantially this year, but it feels like they have some long term plans for stuff still.  
Gaming Community / Re: 2012 Sony vs 2022 Sony
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 09:03 PM
It's not Sony Quanitity vs Sony Quality.
It's Sony Quantity+ Quality vs Sony Quality.
There's a reason I mentioned a year or so ago that there isn't much from Sony that's interesting me.  It isn't because I wasn't interested in Sony games, it's because Sony's output has been demolished.
Not saying the 2012 games were bad quality, just that they weren't 100 million dollar productions like GT, Horizon or God of War were this year.
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 08:56 PM
It's pretty fun drafting emails lol
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10