General talk about game lore/world building

Started by Legend, Feb 14, 2015, 11:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

You sure?  My hardcore Halo story friend told me that the flood was gonna destroy everything so the Forerunners needed to to exhaust the flood's food supply (All Life).  
No haha I was confirming what you said, just that it was a revenge thing and not a sacrifice for the better good.

Splatoon Lore
Spoiler for Hidden:
So Splatoon has very dark lore where it takes place 10k years into the future. Octarians and Squids have been fighting for resources through turf wars where the Octarians usually won but the keypoint with the Inklings winning since the Octarians forgot to plug in a switch for one of their main weapons. Now humans went extinct through pollution 10k years ago and Judd was in a frozen chamber for thousands of years to become immortal and help judge turf wars. He also help lead the Inklings into battle. At the end of the story after you save the great Zapfish you can wait a few minutes and start to hear pain and suffering. It is believed you just started a Octarian genocide and destroyed their empire.

I love game lore!

Cute Pikachu

No haha I was confirming what you said, just that it was a revenge thing and not a sacrifice for the better good.
I love game lore!
Source sunken sea scrolls and my own personal theory
Also forgot to mention
Spoiler for Hidden:
Octarians and Inklings used to be friends
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Go Up