The Anime Thread

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown
Go Down

DrakeSnake

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-end-of-bleach-2015-confirmed-when-will-anime-return-when-manga-finishes
Num Yay? I mean the last arc have a lot of drag, stupid shame and very annoying characters. Even though it started of on a high note.

darkknightkryta

Num Yay? I mean the last arc have a lot of drag, stupid shame and very annoying characters. Even though it started of on a high note.

I actually quite liked what they did with the Fullbringer arc.  It was a breath of fresh air.  It had an actual build up, and the way everyone had turned on Ichigo cause of that dude's fullbring.  It was making me pretty tense.  Even the fights were pretty good and had a bit of psychology to it.  This current arc is a thrown together mess.  Sad thing is, he spent 5 weeks planning this arc :/

Raven

I actually quite liked what they did with the Fullbringer arc.  It was a breath of fresh air.  It had an actual build up, and the way everyone had turned on Ichigo cause of that dude's fullbring.  It was making me pretty tense.  Even the fights were pretty good and had a bit of psychology to it.  This current arc is a thrown together mess.  Sad thing is, he spent 5 weeks planning this arc :/

I honestly think he's just burned out on his own creation. This entire final arc feels more like a hastily thrown together work of tying up loose ends than an actual planned, satisfying story ender.

darkknightkryta

Oct 18, 2014, 09:52 PM Last Edit: Oct 19, 2014, 01:46 AM by darkknightkryta

I honestly think he's just burned out on his own creation. This entire final arc feels more like a hastily thrown together work of tying up loose ends than an actual planned, satisfying story ender.

He's not even tying anything up and he's bringing more questions. The entire thing was stupid. They had Ichigo waste time in the palace to go bacl down, just to go back up to where he was... My head.

NeverDies

Kubo went Full! Kubo.

Never go Full! Kubo.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

He's not even tying anything up and he's bringing more questions. The entire thing was stupid. They had Ichigo waste time in the palace to go  ask down, just to go back up to where he was... My head.

Well I didn't say he's successfully tying anything up. I said it feels like it's being hastily done. Clearly there are problems with the story. People wanted to know what Ichigo's real origin was. He gave us that. People want to know who the Zero Squard/Royal Guard members are. He showed us. People wanted to see the bankai of all the characters we knew had one but hadn't seen yet. Many of them have been shown. Who or what is the Spirit King or Soul King or whatever they hell they call him? We're going to find out. People wanted to know if Grimmjow survived. He hasn't literally shown him yet but it was heavily implied that Urahara was working with him in Hueco Mundo last I remember. Obviously none of that is being handled very well or is even really that important and now we come to find out that right underneath Soul Society's nose the entire time was a huge army of Quincy and their leader who is practically a dang god that everyone conveniently forgot to mention over the years. Someone who Yamamoto apparently fought a thousand years ago and gets killed by in very short order despite his own near godlike status, 10+ centuries of experience, and previous showdown with this guy.

7H3

I really liked bleach... there are some great animes out there... I just hate getting suckered into an anime for it later to turn into a soft bad stuff type show... or be interested in a story that has a bunch of non pg scenes
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

NeverDies

I really liked bleach... there are some great animes out there... I just hate getting suckered into an anime for it later to turn into a soft bad stuff type show... or be interested in a story that has a bunch of non pg scenes

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes one of my family will walk by while I'm watching an anime, and suddenly from out of nowhere it gets all pervy. I'm like "No really, I do have good tastes. This show Was decent before this..."
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes one of my family will walk by while I'm watching an anime, and suddenly from out of nowhere it gets all pervy. I'm like "No really, I do have good tastes. This show Was decent before this..."

Happens all the time. One minute I'm sitting there watching a totally clean anime and then suddenly one of the female characters starts groping another for no good reason and the girl starts half moaning. Suddenly, laying on my bed watching it on my computer screen from a distance sucks really bad when I need to turn down the volume. Now I'm scrambling like I should be ashamed.

the-pi-guy

Or when you're watching bad stuff and then it gets clean and you feel ashamed. 
That never happens.  :P

7H3

yeah SAO was great up until the fairy world arc at the end it got really weird and pervy in certain episodes and i was like wtf!?!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

yeah SAO was great up until the fairy world arc at the end it got really weird and pervy in certain episodes and i was like wtf!?!

Yeah, they've been having a lot more ecchi moments in anime lately.  I think they're trying to push the sales of blurays in Japan.

NeverDies

There was an anime called No Game, No Life that was pretty cool. Aaaaaaand then someone wished away "private parts" and all the characters were naked.

I was like "Wut" -__-
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Raven

There was an anime called No Game, No Life that was pretty cool. Aaaaaaand then someone wished away "private parts" and all the characters were naked.

I was like "Wut" -__-

Lol I love that show.

the-pi-guy

I watched Princess Mononoke last night.

Go Up