The Anime Thread

Viewing single post

Started by darkknightkryta, May 02, 2014, 09:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you go to conventions?

Linked Events

• Anime North: May 25, 2018, 01:11 AM - May 27, 2018, 01:11 AM End Countdown

Raven

He's not even tying anything up and he's bringing more questions. The entire thing was stupid. They had Ichigo waste time in the palace to go  ask down, just to go back up to where he was... My head.

Well I didn't say he's successfully tying anything up. I said it feels like it's being hastily done. Clearly there are problems with the story. People wanted to know what Ichigo's real origin was. He gave us that. People want to know who the Zero Squard/Royal Guard members are. He showed us. People wanted to see the bankai of all the characters we knew had one but hadn't seen yet. Many of them have been shown. Who or what is the Spirit King or Soul King or whatever they hell they call him? We're going to find out. People wanted to know if Grimmjow survived. He hasn't literally shown him yet but it was heavily implied that Urahara was working with him in Hueco Mundo last I remember. Obviously none of that is being handled very well or is even really that important and now we come to find out that right underneath Soul Society's nose the entire time was a huge army of Quincy and their leader who is practically a dang god that everyone conveniently forgot to mention over the years. Someone who Yamamoto apparently fought a thousand years ago and gets killed by in very short order despite his own near godlike status, 10+ centuries of experience, and previous showdown with this guy.