PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

To be honest, Sony killed the playstation store like 5 years ago.  It was better at launch (Even compared to the PS4 store).  I don't know why it's a thing to trade organization and usability, for whatever mess the web is today.  Everything used to be so organized.

Slow download speeds is because of some... I can't remember what it's called, but they programmed downloads in a way to not affect the download speeds of other stuff.  Like, the PS3 could use all of your available bandwidth.
i like the web version better than any other verzion.

...but generally speaking i think all online market places suck.   not just playstation store,..  amazon.  target.  walmart.  food network.  netflix.    

too much focus on "what's new", "what's trending", or shame people paid us to put in front of your face.  these market places are great if you know exactly what you want and can search for it but if you want to browse or discover something they are impossible to navigate.     ...also i have no idea why amazon puts sooo much focus and telling me that maybe i want the thing i just purchased.   having just purchased it,.. its about the last thing in he world i want right now.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens