PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

omg guys.   

want to feel really, really good about your ps4?   try plugging your ps3 back in...

with the news that ps3 games are no longer going to be on the web psn store i decided i should fire up my ps3 and review what psn games i have downloaded.  i wanted to make sure at the very least i had all the ratchet and clank games on my HDD along with puppeteer.   omg the Ux is soo bad and soo slow.   

- going the psn store via ps3 took about a minute to launch
- navigating the "download" list of literally thousands of stupid things like episodes of "Qore" while trying to find the games i wanted
- trying to "download in background" and literally having a 4 minute process bar to just push the download to the background?!?!
- ...only to wake up this morning to find only 1 game actually downloaded before the ps3 decided to "corrupt" my internet connection forcing me to reboot the system this morning.

and dear god are the download speeds horrible.   one would think this wouldn't have gotten better on ps4 but some of the games i'm downloading are only about 3Gb and are taking longer to download than games on ps4 that are 20 Gb.

i loved this system.  if fudgy hate this system.
oh god.  i forget about the "installation" progress bar.  i'm installing playstation all-stars right now.  looks 6% installed after 2 minutes.   so i should be done after a 30 minute install...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens