Which game is at the top of your holiday wishlist?

Started by Legend, Sep 30, 2018, 07:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

A lot of games are coming out in the next few months. Which ones are you most excited for?

the-pi-guy

To be honest.... Astrobot really shot off for me.

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Super Smash Bros.

Those 3 are the only 3 I'm pretty confident I'll get someday .

Dr. Pezus

Red Dead 2 obviously. Interested in Smash if I decide to get a switch.

Legend

To be honest.... Astrobot really shot off for me.

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Super Smash Bros.

Those 3 are the only 3 I'm pretty confident I'll get someday .
I don't envy your VR situation. You already have a great headset so it's not like you could justify PSVR as an upgrade and there are relatively few PSVR exclusives. Yet nevertheless, it's still something you'll eventually have to buy. With Oculus/Vive I'm wanting to make a multiplat VR game just so I can use it as an excuse to get one of those headsets  :P

Smash came out from nowhere for me. 4 was kinda generic and disappointing but Ultimate has a cool feeling. It's high on my wishlist too even though I won't be getting a switch soon.

Kerotan

Rdr2, bfv and spiderman. Could have bought all at launch for about €200 but instead I'll get them on sale on the USA psn for about $100. You save a lot of money waiting a few months.

the-pi-guy

I don't envy your VR situation. You already have a great headset so it's not like you could justify PSVR as an upgrade and there are relatively few PSVR exclusives. Yet nevertheless, it's still something you'll eventually have to buy.
I think I'm going to try pushing my family to get it, as like a family headset.  

Driveclub, Rigs, Astrobot are a decent start.  

Legend

I think I'm going to try pushing my family to get it, as like a family headset. 

Driveclub, Rigs, Astrobot are a decent start. 
I really need to hurry up and try Rigs. I have it from PS+ but I worry the servers will be shut down.

By far my favorite PSVR game was just the COD Infinite War VR demo. That one is fun!