PC Community Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 31, 2014, 02:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

The rest of my computer parts arrived today. Time to get building.

the-pi-guy

The rest of my computer parts arrived today. Time to get building.
Any PS5 yet?

Legend

Any PS5 yet?
Not my consumer one no. Not expecting it for another two hours or more.

Legend

PC up and running!

There is only a single LED on the entire computer. It's just a small blue one only visible head on. No light on the power button, no light on the graphics card, and no light in the case. My kind of pc lol.

darkknightkryta

Nov 14, 2020, 11:18 PM Last Edit: Nov 14, 2020, 11:28 PM by darkknightkryta
PC up and running!

There is only a single LED on the entire computer. It's just a small blue one only visible head on. No light on the power button, no light on the graphics card, and no light in the case. My kind of pc lol.
Are you sure you didn't just put together a cardboard box and call it a computer?

Xevross

PC up and running!

Does it have a window though?

Legend

Does it have a window though?
Yeah a really nice big one lol.

I didn't buy the case for the window. I only care about my PCs looking professional.

Xevross

Yeah a really nice big one lol.

I didn't buy the case for the window. I only care about my PCs looking professional.
Windows are awesome, its nice to just look in and see the PC doing its thing.

the-pi-guy

Windows are awesome, its nice to just look in and see the PC doing its thing.
I love seeing the little man inside.  

darkknightkryta

My Trident X has a Window cover.  I put it in.  They put it on the CPU side, so when I need to put my gen 4 nvme drive in for next gen, it's going to be a pain cause it's on the GPU side.

Legend

My Trident X has a Window cover.  I put it in.  They put it on the CPU side, so when I need to put my gen 4 nvme drive in for next gen, it's going to be a pain cause it's on the GPU side.
My nvme is directly under my gpu. Impossible to change without removing the gpu. Has a heatsink which is working great though.

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

My nvme is directly under my gpu. Impossible to change without removing the gpu. Has a heatsink which is working great though.
What's your mobo?  Or case for that matter.

Legend

What's your mobo?  Or case for that matter.
Asrock b550m pro 4. Case is fractal meshify c.

darkknightkryta

Asrock b550m pro 4. Case is fractal meshify c.
Just saw the mobo, yeah you have to remove the gpu.  Is there a second slot on thee back?

Go Up