PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

27th for unboxing, 6th for some more stuff, and then various embargos for launch games. It's all over the place. :)

Xevross

27th for unboxing, 6th for some more stuff, and then various embargos for launch games. It's all over the place. :)
So basically we're waiting til the 6th for probably hands on UI and BC stuff then we'll get a drop of previews/ reviews of launch games after that.

Hopefully Sony gives us stuff in the next two weeks, like a showing of destruction allstars.

the-pi-guy

Cerny is ready for PS5.

nnodley

Cerny is ready for PS5.
like he's not already playing ps5. lmao

nnodley

ayyyy. My dualsense i ordered from Sony shipped!!! Too bad no console yet to play with it.  Hopefully i can use it on PC for now.

nnodley

ohhh and now the dualsense charging dock shipped!!!

kitler53

ayyyy. My dualsense i ordered from Sony shipped!!! Too bad no console yet to play with it.  Hopefully i can use it on PC for now.
ohhh and now the dualsense charging dock shipped!!!
your wallet is $100 lighter and you can't play anything..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

your wallet is $100 lighter and you can't play anything..
He can use it on PC, PS4.

the-pi-guy

Also confirmed:

Xbox Series X/S Unboxing Embargo is set for October 30th at 0:00 AM PST / 08:00 CET.

Xbox Series X/S Embargo (Review) is set for November 5th at 6:00 AM PST / 14:00 CET.

PS5 Unboxing Embargo is set for October 27th at 05:00 AM PST / 13:00 CET.

PS5 Review Embargo is set for November 6th at 6:00 AM PST / 14:00 CET.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5) Review Embargo is set for November 6th at 6:00 AM PST / 14:00 CET.

Astro's Playroom (PS5) Review Embargo is set for November 6th at 6:00 AM PST / 14:00 CET.

Source: @twitter nextgen_ishere

Legend

Oct 27, 2020, 02:46 AM Last Edit: Oct 27, 2020, 03:02 AM by Legend
Guess Astro's Playroom is being treated like wii sports. Didn't really expect that. Wonder if it'll ever be sold separately.

nnodley

so looks like i'm getting my dualsense and charging dock tomorrow.  2 days before the sony website says is release date.  Noice!!

Legend

so looks like i'm getting my dualsense and charging dock tomorrow.  2 days before the sony website says is release date.  Noice!!
I'm lowkey hoping a similar thing happens with PS5s sold through their store.

Xevross

kitler53

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot15-compatible-with-99-of-previous-ots-see-threadmarks-for-list-of-unsupported-ots.306661/page-198#post-49658197

Bugsnax, Hollow Knight, Shadow of War are Nov PS+ titles.
fudge yeah, that's a perfect gamepass ps+ game!!   i wanted to play it but not enough to pay for it.    

also excited for hollow knight,.. it's been on sale quite a few times and quite a few times it has been in my shopping cart with me debating on will i or won't i buy it.   at $5 i would have bought it but at $10 it seemed just a bit too expensive.

good month for me.   ..and with destruction all-stars just around the corner i'll definitely feel like i'm getting my $45 of ps+ value in for the year.   it's been quite a few months without anything i've wanted to play lately.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up